XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6,835 Posts
Is it the 115GR OTM?? If so that is all I shoot and no signs of anything out of the ordinary. Great shooting ammo, easily shot an inch at 100 prior to cutting the barrel.

· Registered
6,835 Posts
Well, I am not sure. When I ordered he said they had just finished making a big order and pulled 2K aside for me. I posted some numbers from the Chrono a while back, those may be able to to tell you something.

· Registered
6,835 Posts
I can echo that last part from the website. I shot both 5.56 and 6.8 back to back in an XCR will little (6.8 is just a little more) difference. I then shot an AR 5.56 and it seemed to have more recoil than the 6.8. Your shoulder may give different results. :2cents:

· Registered
6,835 Posts
What about the combo of short barrel, suppressor and 115gr bullets? Would 1:11 do it or is 1:10 better? Mine is of course 1:10 and 11". It will have a can on it within a few months. I would buy a 1:11 or maybe a 1:12 from Alex for a 16" barrel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.