XCR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Default NC vs Barrack Obama
I hope i can fit this in here. no i couldn't ,its 25 pages long , and while this was running off the State of New Jersey is also filing a similar law suite.
NJ is saying they are pushing theirs through before the Electoral vote count.
To save the expense of impeachment. Boys this will nail the slimy little SOB ,i knew he was trying to push his Internet ahead of schedule ,now his followers will start a war. NC you get a cookie i have the NJ one also it is longer because they want to impose a prison sentence.If you want the entire thing email me and i will see if it will go out that way.

Obama not eligible, NC lawsuit, Donald Sullivan, Lt Col, Elaine Marshall, NC Secretary of State, North Carolina Board of Elections, NC Electoral College, November 7, 2008, Class Action Lawsuit, Support and defend Constitution
November 13, 2008 · 1 Comment

Here is the lawsuit filed on November 7, 2008, by Lt Col. Donald Sullivan against Elaine Marshall, the NC Secretary of State, and the NC Board of Elections:
STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE

SUPERIOR COURT DIVISION

COUNTY OF PENDER File # 08CV_____________

Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan, )

Plaintiff ) NOTICE AND DEMAND ) FOR

v. ) INJUNCTIVE RELIEF

) (CLASS ACTION)

North Carolina Board of Elections, and )

Elaine F. Marshall, Secretary of State )

For North Carolina, )

Defendants )

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Now comes Lt. Colonel Donald Sullivan, on behalf of himself and all others similarly situated, to notice and demand this court provide injunctive relief in the matter of the citizenship of Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., his eligibility to have been a candidate on the North Carolina ballot for the office of President of the United States of America and his eligibility to hold the office of President of the United States of America.

1. PARTIES

I, Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan, Plaintiff, am an adult individual with an address of PO Box 3061, Wilmington, NC, and Citizen of the State of North Carolina and of the United States of America.

1.2 Defendant, North Carolina Board of Elections, is an appointed agency of the State of North Carolina General Assembly, with oversight authority in matters pertaining to State elections and election irregularities including, but not limited to, candidate/electee eligibility, with offices at 506 Harrington Street, Raleigh, NC, 27611, and with a mailing address of PO Box 27255, Raleigh, NC, 27611-7255. Upon information and belief, the Process Agent for said entity is Director Gary O. Bartlett of the same address.

1.2. Defendant, Elaine F. Marshall, a/k/a Elaine Marshall is an adult individual with an office address of Old Revenue Building, 2 S. Salisbury Street, PO Box 29622, Raleigh, NC, 27626-062, and the elected North Carolina State Secretary of State. Upon information and belief, the Process Agent for said individual and entity is Ann Wall at PO Box 29622, Raleigh, NC, 27626.

2. JURISDICTION AND VENUE

As we do not have a federal ballot, per se, as there is no federally guaranteed right to vote and there is no popular federal election held, North Carolina State, through the office of the North Carolina Board of Elections, creates its own ballot, supervises the same, and allows its citizens to vote in a popular election to choose electors to represent our choice for the Office of President to the Congress under the 12

th Amendment. This case arises under Article VI, of the North Carolina State Constitution and North Carolina General Statute 163, et. seq., and the laws and Constitution of the United States, and presents a state question within this Court’s jurisdiction.

3. STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF CLASS ACTION STATUS

3. STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF CLASS ACTION STATUS

I bring this action on my motion for class certification on behalf of my self and all others similarly situated pursuant to Rule 23 of the N.C.R. of Civ. P. and state as follows:
Pursuant to said Rule 23, I request a determination that all voters be certified as a single class based upon the following grounds:

3.1. I bring this action now maintained by the named plaintiff as a class action on behalf of myself and all persons similarly situated, comprising the class.
3.2. I am informed and believe that there are approximately over 4,000,000 members of the class so that joinder of all members is impracticable.

3.3. My claims are typical of the claims of all members of the class above.

3.4. I will fairly and adequately represent and protect the interests of the class above, to the best of my ability.

3.5. There are common questions of law and fact affecting the rights of each member of the class, as against the named defendants.

3.6. The common questions of law and fact predominate over any questions affecting individual members only, and a class action is superior to other available methods for the fair and efficient adjudication of the controversies between the class described above and the named defendants.

For the reasons stated infra, I respectfully request this court to grant my request for class certification. As discussed above, all requirements of NC Civil Rule 23 have been satisfied, and the goal of judicial economy will be well served by resolving these claims contained infra in a single action. [English v Holden Beach Realty, 41 NC App 1, 254 SE 2d 217 (1979) and Crow v. Citicorp Acceptance, 319 NC 274, 354 SE 2d 459 (1987)]

MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF’S DEMAND FOR AN ORDER FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Sorry, what is this lawsuit over?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
It will be interesting so see how that turns out.

·
Registered
503 Posts
there's been one of those going in PA for months with no luck. I'm on the road so I can't look it up but it's going around.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
And you wont hear anything on the news, Everyone knows that if it is negative the news wont carry it.

He got a pass when he was talking smack about Nancy Regan...

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alaska is the World prize right now ,Obma isn't going to want to lose that ,unless he is so messed up and broke from giveing out all that free money.
But with the moral of this country the way it is now ,i think it will be Russia or China who takes Alaska away from this messed up election stealer.
This moron isnt going to be able to run this Country ,he will be busy picking on us all the time anyway.
I think his handlers already know that ,so does the DNC ,that is why this is now looking like the Clinton Administration II with his appointments.
As far as guns are concerned ,I wake up everyday thinking any day now a fight is going to start somewhere ,like a WACO thing.
They may even start it , and then they will make an example of them , if we are to get their attention that would be the place and the time to do it.
If not, the Media is going to make it look like all gun owners are home grown terrorist and ban all guns real fast.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Sorry guys, NOTHING will come of these suits. These will be DOA unless they get in front of a really radical judge.

tk

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
or 9 judges sworn to uphold the constitution.
HA! I'm not sure we've got those if you include all the circuit court of appeals judges.

If you're going to bank on the SCOTUS - including the "short bus four" - I'd just remind you that I call them "treasoners in black dresses" for a reason.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
The internet buzz is about how he has never produced his actual live (long form) birth certificate from back when he was born (whatever year that was). The only birth certificate that anyone has seen is one that the state of Hawaii issued in 2007. There are stories that his brother is the one that was born in HA and obama was actually born in Africa. I don't keep up with all the "theories" but I think I am hitting all the high points on this one.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Az, here you go - straight from tinfoil beanie central.

bho needs to prove his citizenship for the following reasons:

1. A certificate of live birth has never been disclosed. This is the main point of contention (combined with #2) and the source of most of the lawsuits. Including the lawsuit by the former upper leadership of the DNC.

2. A birth certificate from Hawaii was produced, but it just recorded that bho was born - under the law at the time one didn't have to be born in Hawaii to get a Hawaii birth certificate. The date the Hawaii birth certificate was issued doesn't jive with bho's date of birth (indicating that it was produced AFTER he was born - not that he was born there).

3. He was schooled in Indonesia - thus the class photos. Due to the law there, an American citizen could not be enrolled in an Indonesian school (indicating that since he was schooled there, his father must have renounced bho's citizenship for him when he was a child)

4. We all registered for selective service when we were 18. Except the selective service registration form for bho was "missing" up until very recently. The registrar reported a specific date of the form being filed, but it turns out to NOT be the date on the orginal that just showed up. The signature on the original doesn't look anything like the signature bho has used - comparing document signatures from highschool until today (indicating that he never filed for selective service, and this registration form was "manufactured" after the date). Of course, POTUS is a "government job" - he wouldn't be eligible for a government job without the timely filed selective service enrollment......

There are other accusations (like you said about the brother and such) which I look at and think "that's reaching". These four though MUST be investigated if we're to have anything but a usurper as leader.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts