XCR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Can anyone give me an update on the status of my rifle order, please :crossedfingers:

I'd just like to know that my order was received and is proceeding with no problems, etc? Also, are you able to give me a ballpark time line when it may be delivered... my FFL is drooling anxious to take delivery so they can check out the XCR. I secretly fear they might sneak it out to "test drive" it for a weekend ;) :rapidfire:

thanks and take care,

Jason Gant in Amarillo, TX

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Hey there,
Call RA and see if you can get up with Terra. If she's busy, and she STAYS BUSY, leave a message on her vm, ph#, question, etc.
c

Hey,

Can anyone give me an update on the status of my rifle order, please :crossedfingers:

I'd just like to know that my order was received and is proceeding with no problems, etc? Also, are you able to give me a ballpark time line when it may be delivered... my FFL is drooling anxious to take delivery so they can check out the XCR. I secretly fear they might sneak it out to "test drive" it for a weekend ;) :rapidfire:

thanks and take care,

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Trying to find all the info for you. Sorry. I don't receive faxes or answer the phones that often. I tried calling but I get a fax tone?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Terra,

Thanks for all the help trying to find the status on my rifle. Do you mean my local FFL that you've tried calling? If so, the fax tone is because they are so busy on the phone and selling guns that their low-tech phone system with 2 lines just routes a second call to the fax machine. Are you needing to get in touch with them? I sent my FFL's contact info to Allison G there at RobArms awhile back after I had mailed in my order and payment. Please let me know if you are needing to get in contact with my FFL... they can probably fax, email, or call with any thing you need. Many thanks again and please let me know what you find out. See ya.

take care,

Jason G

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
[Talk to Allison or her new assistant Monday OR make a nice new email, away from the forum, and ask her to let you know what she can about your dilivery.
C

quote author=Jason G link=topic=2311.msg32986#msg32986 date=1232997822]
Hey,

thanks and take care,

[/quote]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yea! I contacted Allison. She got back with me and an ETA date of 3/20/09. I'm thrilled! Now I just need to keep myself busy for the next 6 weeks so as not to get too anxious!

- Jason G

1 - 8 of 8 Posts