XCR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stolen XCR-L #xl02452

Just a heads to all, my XCR was stolen in Miamisburg, Oh. May 17/18. Serial number XL02452. Had a 556 heavy barrel as well as a conversion kit for another caliber which isn't yet available from Robarms. Had a Horus Vision Hawk 3-12x50mm scope in Larue Tactical QD mount, MI flip up sights, Vltor side folding collapsable stock, UTG light grip and CAA grip. I know the cops don't have time to track this down due to lack of security cameras at the hotel, but if anyone comes across it, give me or the local authoritys a call with a description or ID if possible. Any help is appreciated!! Russell 912-322-1588

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
Sorry to hear bro. Hope you find it and get it back.

Chris, he said hotel, so I am assuming he was traveling with it for an event.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was in the backseat/floor of my truck. In addition, they made off with the radio, 50cal ammo can full of ammo, my bug out bag, and my coworkers suitcase welder from his truck, which was a few spots down.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Oh, totally missed that....man....hotels are just hotspots for that kind of activity. It's ridiculous. Good luck man...I got ripped off a few months back from a parking lot.....makes you feel pretty rotten....then just plain mad.

·
Registered
693 Posts
6.5 grendall?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Hellcat: you may want to PM the Admins to ask them to make this thread a sticky. The thieves probably wouldn't list it on this forum, but it may end up in the hands of an innocent third party.

Reactions: Bravo

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Hellcat: I'd also edit the subject line in the post, to include the serial #, so folks don't have to click and read.

·
Registered
22,125 Posts
Sucks to see this....hope you get it back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts