XCR Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Yea, they seriously need to reevaluate their social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Probably b/c a certain someone used a sealed can on a 9.5" .308 (In his defense, RA didn't say you couldn't)....and it beat the gun to shit. They then told him on a 9.5" .308 you should be using a flow through can.

I'm guessing this "new" 9.5" rule is an overreaction to that.

I've shot my 9" X39 with no issues...but, that's with a flow through can.
You shut your dirty whore mouth!

·
Registered
22,804 Posts
You shut your dirty whore mouth!
🤣

I can't help it....I love leaving it open so people can shove stuff in it. :sick: (Though to be fair, it's usually just my own size 12 foot).;)

• Haha
Reactions: TexasChris

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Alex was sure that once they set up the Facebook page their social media was going to go crazy. He said that it was just a couple of us on this forum that wee holding him back. I told him he was crazy. My grandmother's cribbage Facebook page is more active than RA's.

• Haha
Reactions: TexasChris

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
What about this forum does he think is holding him back? I definitely made my decision to go with XCR after reading posts archived here, and I’m sure that I’m not alone.

·
Registered
22,804 Posts
What is an eye opener for me is how out of touch I am with you cool kids. I'm not on social for the most part....and while the builder and parts listing stuff on the website is not current and the fact that you can't just order online, you have to call to give payment info to Holly....otherwise, I don't see their webpage as that bad graphically. I guess I don't know what I don't know in this case.

No idea what they post on FB/Meta or Twatter...but isn't all the formatting and stuff within their control dictated by the host?

EDIT I'd wager the things holding RA back are lead times and inability to easily place an order direct from RA to send to your FFL in exactly the configuration you want.***

Reactions: themousethatroared

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Tons of options is a blessing and a curse.

Having a few standard configurations ready to go seems like it'd be easy to do. They've got a decade of data to know what the most common setups are.

·
Registered
533 Posts
The green screen background photos kills it for me. He has to stop doing that
Ive actually called them out on FB about that before.

It’s honestly makes me cringe.

He also doesn’t look at the camera lens either which makes it even worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

21 - 29 of 29 Posts