XCR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably old news for some. I wasn't familiar with this LMG....pretty cool though...even if it's only 6.8 SPC or 5.56....at 9ish lbs. The interesting part is the lack of recoil.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
That was awesome! Great video. Why not a semi-auto version?

·
Registered
129 Posts
An open-bolt semi-auto rifle? That might be novel but without it being full-auto, you might not see the same benefits of the design. Most of the ranges I go to have a rapid-fire restriction, so I'd never be able to fire one quick enough regardless.

·
Registered
22,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
An open-bolt semi-auto rifle? That might be novel but without it being full-auto, you might not see the same benefits of the design. Most of the ranges I go to have a rapid-fire restriction, so I'd never be able to fire one quick enough regardless.
You need to find a new place to shoot then.....I can't believe how many ranges have that dumbass rule. I get it if you aren't grouping your shots, but if you are, who the fuck cares?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Probably old news for some. I wasn't familiar with this LMG....pretty cool though...even if it's only 6.8 SPC or 5.56....at 9ish lbs. The interesting part is the lack of recoil.

I don't know what the actual title of the video is but J P Enterprises had video or their recoil Eliminator. In the video they had different guns with the Eliminator on it and it totally destroyed the recoil. One guy shot a 300 Win Mag with an egg between the butt stock in his shoulder didn't crack the egg but the best part of the video was that the end when a guy looks to be maybe a hundred and sixty pounds holds up a full auto M16 in with one hand like the video above and dumps a full mag, that gun look to have even less recoil than the one in the above video. I bought one for a 24 inch AR I used to own and when you pulled the trigger I would watch the bullet impact the two liter bottle at 300 yards the gun would even barely flinch. Does look a little funky on the end of your Barrel but they are not over selling that it eliminates The Recoil

·
Registered
795 Posts
I don't know what the actual title of the video is but J P Enterprises had video or their recoil Eliminator. In the video they had different guns with the Illuminator on it and it totally destroyed the recoil. One guy shot a 300 Win Mag with an egg between the butt stock in his shoulder didn't crack the egg but the best part of the video was that the end when a guy looks to be maybe a hundred and sixty pounds holds up a full auto M60 in with one hand like the video above and dumps a full mag, that gun look to have even less recoil than the one in the above video. I bought one for a 24 inch AR I used to own and when you pulled the trigger I would watch the bullet impact the two liter bottle at 300 yards the gun would even barely flinch. Does look a little funky on the end of your Barrel but they are not over selling that it eliminates The Recoil
I don't know where the damn edit feature is but instead of illuminator it's supposed to be Eliminator and instead of M60 it's supposed to be m 16

Fixed it thanks Themouse

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't know where the damn edit feature is but instead of illuminator it's supposed to be Eliminator and instead of M60 it's supposed to be m 16

Looks like a really serious muzzle brake.
I'm worried. I ordered the middle one (#2) on my XCR, and people say brakes in general are really loud to the side and behind the muzzle.

The edit thing drops down under the three dots on the right side of the dialog box. My favorite function, because I keep screwing up spelling and hitting the button for the semicolon instead of the apostrophe.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wonder how the MGX compares to the AK-107/108/109, Saiga MK107 with the balanced recoil system? Unfortunately, peasants and wards of the .gov like us will never know! 😢

·
Registered
22,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I'm worried. I ordered the middle one (#2) on my XCR, and people say brakes in general are really loud to the side and behind the muzzle.

The edit thing drops down under the three dots on the right side of the dialog box. My favorite function, because I keep screwing up spelling and hitting the button for the semicolon instead of the apostrophe.
Brakes are exactly that....though I don't notice it behind the muzzle.

·
Registered
795 Posts

The one I had was worse for the guy next to you than for yourself, sends the blast mostly sideways but still keeps the rifle from kicking back or muzzle rise.
Their design is unique, large round chamber and curved (baffle?) no upward venting.

Let me know when you get a chance to shoot with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts