XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Much better than the old ads. Going with FDE was a smart move.

Overall...thumbs up Alex...

·
Registered
874 Posts
very nice ad. Makes me want more XCR's. ;)

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Looks pretty good! Glad I wasn't the only one starting to notice the ad needed updating...

shoulda put the new gas system on though!

I see pdw in there, perhaps something is farther along than we suspect :eek:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Looks pretty good! Glad I wasn't the only one starting to notice the ad needed updating...

shoulda put the new gas system on though!

I see pdw in there, perhaps something is farther along than we suspect :eek:

I agree. The gas piston needs mentioning. It was the first thing I looked for when deciding to buy the XCR. :2cents: The ad looks great though. I've seen that gun in the customer gallery.

XCR Painted by Odin with Trijicon Optic and Tango Down Bipod. For Paintjob info, email [email protected].

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
About time, but why does this one have the old gas block.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
lol.. only your sharp eyes ::)

It's an older photo... but it was everyone's favorite. We're always getting compliments on the photo and inquiries. That's why we chose it.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Well the color addvert and a mention of the gas piston should spark more and more interest in the rifle. It looks sharp.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Looks good, though It would do better with a new gas block. It is a fine looking rifle.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Some people like the old gas block ,on mine it hasn't been a problem and i am shooting about the same ammo all the time so i haven't had to move it sense i broke it in.But if the ad is representing the newer rifles ,the new block would have been a plus for those who are considering the XCR. Is there a problem with the old block i am not aware of ?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I like the add. I doubt anyone who doesn't already own an XCR would even notice or know the difference between the old/new gas block.

Now, just got to deliver all the goods advertized therein. ;)

·
Registered
512 Posts
The gun looks great ,but im not real jazzed on that bipod .

·
Registered
447 Posts
Does this mean the PDW is close? Oh, and please chop more than 2"

BTW... I'm back... For three weeks my home network refused to connect to the forum. Just started working for no reason.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Glad it started working for you. Yes, I agree, they need to deliver all things placed on the ad, all in due time I guess. I too hope they take more than 2" off the PDW. To be competitive with the other options out there they should look at a barrel between 7 and 9 inches. :2cents:

·
Registered
431 Posts
I really like the Ads color scheme...

·
Registered
356 Posts
How about this ad?

OK. So I had some spare time yesterday and decided to put my PhotoShop skills to the test. The real ad is great (tan XCR above) and far better than this one. I definitely took some design cues from the other one but it was more or less just a test to see what I could and couldn't do. :-\ The slogan was meant for a laugh and not to disparage any AK owners. :D

P.S. If this in any way infringes upon anything I'll remove it.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Nice ad XCR-Fin

1 - 20 of 29 Posts