XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Looks pretty good! Glad I wasn't the only one starting to notice the ad needed updating...

shoulda put the new gas system on though!

I see pdw in there, perhaps something is farther along than we suspect :eek:

I agree. The gas piston needs mentioning. It was the first thing I looked for when deciding to buy the XCR. :2cents: The ad looks great though. I've seen that gun in the customer gallery.

XCR Painted by Odin with Trijicon Optic and Tango Down Bipod. For Paintjob info, email [email protected].

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
About time, but why does this one have the old gas block.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Well the color addvert and a mention of the gas piston should spark more and more interest in the rifle. It looks sharp.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Some people like the old gas block ,on mine it hasn't been a problem and i am shooting about the same ammo all the time so i haven't had to move it sense i broke it in.But if the ad is representing the newer rifles ,the new block would have been a plus for those who are considering the XCR. Is there a problem with the old block i am not aware of ?

·
Registered
512 Posts
The gun looks great ,but im not real jazzed on that bipod .

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Glad it started working for you. Yes, I agree, they need to deliver all things placed on the ad, all in due time I guess. I too hope they take more than 2" off the PDW. To be competitive with the other options out there they should look at a barrel between 7 and 9 inches. :2cents:

·
Registered
356 Posts
How about this ad?

OK. So I had some spare time yesterday and decided to put my PhotoShop skills to the test. The real ad is great (tan XCR above) and far better than this one. I definitely took some design cues from the other one but it was more or less just a test to see what I could and couldn't do. :-\ The slogan was meant for a laugh and not to disparage any AK owners. :D

P.S. If this in any way infringes upon anything I'll remove it.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Nice ad XCR-Fin

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.