XCR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you check on the status of an order for me?

I ordered my rifle from The Gunshop in Wallhalla, SC. I'm quite certain it is the only order from that shop, so I don't think you should have any trouble locating it. Originally I had posted the order around Sept. 20th or so and was quoted 7 weeks. Now is 7 weeks. Figuring that the rifle would be here soon, and seeing as I am going to be out of town for at least the next week (probably 2+ :() I figured I would go into the shop and pay off the balance so they didn't have to hold my un-paid-for rifle for weeks on end.

I went in, and the shop told me that they had received a communication from RA approximately 3 weeks ago stating that the rifle was to ship that day, but then they never received it. Can you see what the status of it is please? I just want to make sure it didn't get lost in the mail or something. I would much appreciate it.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Well, it's a light barrel looks like... you're still a few weeks out. Our light barrels are out being chromed right now. We've only been shipping heavys lately...it's all we have. So you should be okay, i don't think it will arrive while you're gone.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Slight hijack of this thread. How's the supply of new gas blocks these days - can I look forward to doing some rifle-wrenching over the holidays?

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
we've got some being machined... we should have some before christmas. I'm trying to get all those orders filled... wouldn't want my poor boys unable to shoot at tin cans on christmas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts