XCR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you check on the status of an order for me?

I ordered my rifle from The Gunshop in Wallhalla, SC. I'm quite certain it is the only order from that shop, so I don't think you should have any trouble locating it. Originally I had posted the order around Sept. 20th or so and was quoted 7 weeks. Now is 7 weeks. Figuring that the rifle would be here soon, and seeing as I am going to be out of town for at least the next week (probably 2+ :() I figured I would go into the shop and pay off the balance so they didn't have to hold my un-paid-for rifle for weeks on end.

I went in, and the shop told me that they had received a communication from RA approximately 3 weeks ago stating that the rifle was to ship that day, but then they never received it. Can you see what the status of it is please? I just want to make sure it didn't get lost in the mail or something. I would much appreciate it.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Well, it's a light barrel looks like... you're still a few weeks out. Our light barrels are out being chromed right now. We've only been shipping heavys lately...it's all we have. So you should be okay, i don't think it will arrive while you're gone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.