XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
It's so important to accessorize accordingly! ;)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I'm looking really hard, but I don't see a foregrip or bipod...

Nice shoes, though!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry guys. I have her on bare bones right now. I did use the grip, Nick - got some good groups with that + my scope.

Switched out the grip to see how it looked all black. I think I like it more with black.. Do you think it would be possible to have it painted back to black? Next time you're painting something black? I love the grip, and it's back on there now. ;)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
sorry guys. I have her on bare bones right now. I did use the grip, Nick - got some good groups with that + my scope.

Switched out the grip to see how it looked all black. I think I like it more with black.. Do you think it would be possible to have it painted back to black? Next time you're painting something black? I love the grip, and it's back on there now. ;)
I can make it any color you want. Just let me know.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Terra, My wife likes your rifle, and Yes, I told her there was no way a pink rifle would sit in my gun safe. She says I have no sense of humor, she is right as usual. :duh:

·
Registered
568 Posts
A double shot here;

Nice shoes...
"the ability to acessorize is what separates us from the animals" so says the family fashion guru.

Tara, thanks for posting pics of your pink rifle on the interweb. A family member now has her own "girl gun".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts