XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Terra, just noticed your Signature. Just wanted to point out that national Secretary day is 22 April this year. I don't currently have a gun on order but I am sure my daughter wouldn't object to a pink and purple gun if you want to send one to me. She also likes yellow and would prefer a .22 since she is only 5.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only if it is pink. Ok, I am just kidding, I just thought your new Signature was pretty funny.

Remember, nothing but love >:D

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
That's right, secretary is not PC, it's executive assistant now! ;D :D ;D

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
XCR Technical Guru would probably work.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I am NOT a secretary. If I was a secretary, I wouldn't be building, shooting and repairing rifles. There ARE no "technical guys". I am it. I do all the repairs. I fill all the parts orders. Do not call me a secretary. Do not call me a saleswoman. It will not end well for you; and I have a paint gun itching to color your receivers pink and purple.
What about Clint?

Aside from catching a knob in the face he's technical! :duh:

·
Registered
986 Posts
How about 'Mistress of the XCR"...... ;D

·
Registered
5,623 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Now wait! Hillary R. Clinton is a Secretary, and probably pretty proud of it. On the other hand, she's a slimeball and the Queen of Mean, so I guess we're lucky to have our Guru.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
In the words (sort of) of the great Eric Cartman:"Hillary's got a big FATASS,when she walks donw the street people say god damn she's got a big FATASS" not too mention she's a SHEDEVIL!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts