XCR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
i see you two think it’s a privilege to get treated like shit, your money taken, your property lost, missing or where ever. I’m sure if this happened to either one of you you would be posting the same shit I have But since your to cool with you XCRs you think you can talk down to others.
Just keep saying it over and over. It'll be true eventually.

I don’t care who you are or how many “fights” you have been in with Robinson, this thread was about the customer service. I added my experience and you two chimed in with your bullshit. I don’t need to research you, you mean very little to almost nothin.
Do you think his fights were about something else?

Your experience is pristine but ours are bull shit?

What else you got?

·
Registered
22,125 Posts
i see you two think it’s a privilege to get treated like shit, your money taken, your property lost, missing or where ever. I’m sure if this happened to either one of you you would be posting the same shit I have But since your to cool with you XCRs you think you can talk down to others.
Again, no one said that. You seem to have a habit of making things up to suit your perspective. Please....do continue. :)

·
Registered
22,125 Posts
I don’t care who you are or how many “fights” you have been in with Robinson, this thread was about the customer service. I added my experience and you two chimed in with your bullshit. I don’t need to research you, you mean very little to almost nothin.
Obviously, I mean enough for you to continue spewing vitriol for no real reason. Lots of hate built up at RA.....that you now seem to be throwing my way for no apparent reason.

Please quote what I've said to upset you so.

Have you asked for your full refund and your muzzle device back? I'd be surprised if they didn't waive the "non-refundable refund"...except maybe the bbl if you had it pinned/welded.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just keep saying it over and over. It'll be true eventually.

Do you think his fights were about something else?

Your experience is pristine but ours are bull shit?

What else you got?
What part of I don’t care about him or you do you not understand, neither of you are the guy that started this thread. I posted MY experience, not about either of you or yours. You felt the need to talk shit to me, why ? only you know. Then your forum buddy felt the need to white knight for you. Here we are still going back and forth. I don’t need your advice on what I should or shouldn’t do concering RA.
i Didn’t give the OP any advice on what he should or shouldn’t do with his own money, I assume he’s buying a rifle hes a grown man and can make up his own mind. I gave him the short on how I was and am still being treated by RA. Don’t know why you think you needed to get involved ? I guess because you been here longer you think your special ? See how that works you snarky elitist dickhead ?

·
Registered
22,125 Posts
What part of I don’t care about him or you do you not understand, neither of you are the guy that started this thread. I posted MY experience, not about either of you or yours. You felt the need to talk shit to me, why ? only you know. Then your forum buddy felt the need to white knight for you. Here we are still going back and forth. I don’t need your advice on what I should or shouldn’t do concering RA.
i Didn’t give the OP any advice on what he should or shouldn’t do with his own money, I assume he’s buying a rifle hes a grown man and can make up his own mind. I gave him the short on how I was and am still being treated by RA. Don’t know why you think you needed to get involved ? I guess because you been here longer you think your special ? See how that works you snarky elitist dickhead ?
The only reason we are going back and forth is b/c you continue to reply. Most posters here are like a dog with a bone when someone like you shows up. It's not likely to stop until you rethink the attitude you've given here.

As Nate already asked, why is your experience valid and ours is not?

Oh, BTW....you should just move on from this platform. Get your money back and buy something else. The guy you've been insulting is one of the only vendors of XCR parts, so you're sort of screwing yourself here.

Just some friendly advice.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I'm the bold one?

You can chime in with your experience but people( me and my "white knight" (your (racist?) words) with more, similar experiences can't?

Who's the "dickhead"(your elitist words)

·
Registered
12 Posts
The only reason we are going back and forth is b/c you continue to reply. Most posters here are like a dog with a bone when someone like you shows up. It's not likely to stop until you rethink the attitude you've given here.

As Nate already asked, why is your experience valid and ours is not?

Oh, BTW....you should just move on from this platform. Get your money back and buy something else. The guy you've been insulting is one of the only vendors of XCR parts, so you're sort of screwing yourself here.

Just some friendly advice.
Are you handicapped ? You didn’t give your experience in this thread, you felt the need to defend your boyfriend “Nate”. I’ll post whatever I wish however long I wish and to who I wish. You don’t scare me in real life or on this forum.
I thought I made it clear I don’t need your advice ? I’ll decide what I do, not you or “Nate”.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm the bold one?

You can chime in with your experience but people( me and my "white knight" (your (racist?) words) with more, similar experiences can't?

Who's the "dickhead"(your elitist words)
Oh look at you acting like a SJW fool and yes I know this forum isn’t associated with RA. Like I keep telling you kids I came here to give my experience on customer service.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Prepare to be.... not as impressed.

I'd put some money down that an order placed now is looking at 6-8 months before you see anything with a good chance of being longer than that.

I'm still waiting on stuff from last September with a "8-10 week" lead time.
Just a quick reminder.....

This was one of my most recent comments about customer service IN THIS THREAD. But apparently I'm an RA apologist(aka "dick rider" according to the not bold words of ol what's his name.

·
Registered
22,125 Posts
Are you handicapped ? You didn’t give your experience in this thread, you felt the need to defend your boyfriend “Nate”. I’ll post whatever I wish however long I wish and to who I wish. You don’t scare me in real life or on this forum.
I thought I made it clear I don’t need your advice ? I’ll decide what I do, not you or “Nate”.
Friend, I wasn't attempting to 'scare' you. I was giving you the straight scooby on RA and this forum.

We're all about free speech here, so no one has threatened to limit your comments in any way other than to say they don't wish to hear your complaints any more than you wish to hear our opinions. But that's the thing about free speech...you, nor I have the right to silence one another.

So, please...continue to show your character. It's a whole lot more telling about you than us.

·
Registered
12 Posts
As an aside....

You do know that this forum isn't associated with RA in an official capacity correct?

The forum is mostly people who have been jerked around by RA before but still think the PLATFORM is awesome(there's a difference).
And I have plenty experience with the “platform”
Friend, I wasn't attempting to 'scare' you. I was giving you the straight scooby on RA and this forum.

We're all about free speech here, so no one has threatened to limit your comments in any way other than to say they don't wish to hear your complaints any more than you wish to hear our opinions. But that's the thing about free speech...you, nor I have the right to silence one another.

So, please...continue to show your character. It's a whole lot more telling about you than us.
At this point you don’t even make sense, do you not read what you post ?

I didn’t go to a single thread other then this one, saw what the OP wrote and gave my experience and you two girls try and belittle someone else for posting theirs. You don’t want to see my “complaint” then don’t read it, shut your mouth and move along. Remember “friend” I didn’t start on your buddy “Nate” He showed his character right from the start accusing two new members of posting lies for discounts.

I generally don’t give other men advice but I’ll do you a solid for free. Don’t treat anyone on the internet like you wouldn’t face to face. Conversation in real life have consequence.

·
Registered
22,125 Posts
Well.

You've just got it all figured out.

I'm going to go shoot my XCRs now.
LULZ. :ROFLMAO:

I"m really waiting for Chris to show up. He's usually the most fun in these "discussions".

Guys...serious question: Did I sound like this much of a bitch all those years ago with my RA CS issues? If so, I SINCERELY apologize.;)

Reactions: TexasChris

·
Registered
22,125 Posts

I didn’t go to a single thread other then this one, saw what the OP wrote and gave my experience and you two girls try and belittle someone else for posting theirs. You don’t want to see my “complaint” then don’t read it, shut your mouth and move along. Remember “friend” I didn’t start on your buddy “Nate” He showed his character right from the start accusing two new members of posting lies for discounts.

I generally don’t give other men advice but I’ll do you a solid for free. Don’t treat anyone on the internet like you wouldn’t face to face. Conversation in real life have consequence.
Again, I've asked you to quote what I said that offended you so....you failed to do so, (I've since called you a 'bitch' b/c that's what you're being...or someone with sand in his mangina....take your pick)....so I can only assume that's not really your issue.

Uh...I never said I didn't want to see it. I'm enjoying your melt down. It's quite entertaining.

Shut my mouth? Sounds like you're the one advocating censorship. But whatever, hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

No, that's not what he alleged.....that's how you took the comment. He's already explained what he actually meant. Please re-read.

You appear to be a real internet tough guy. :)You've hurled plenty of insults and up until now I've been quite cordial. Oh well.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts

I didn't think anything about "discounts"(but you keep bringing it up) but keep saying it over and over.

What "character" did I show?

Advice is whatever the receiver deems it. You apparently have it all figured out. If someone came to me, face to face, and said they bought a $2k rifle in the middle of a panic and it didn't work out..... I'd still ask them, to their face, if they did any research.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Holy fuckola, this is amazing. We whatever the fuck should move on. I see a Hi-point carbine in your future. These fellows you're insulting like a weeping pussy are two of the most experienced guys with this platform. You should shut your mouth and maybe you'll learn something. And we're not fanboys or internet commandos. Many of us have actually met up and know each other as friends. You'll find little help from RA and tons of help here, if you pull your head out of your ass. Many of RA's earlier problems were solved by members of this forum trying to find a solution. Call it good and sign off. Before you start, we all got it," you got crappy customer service!". Well join the club, boo hoo.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Holy fuckola, this is amazing. We whatever the fuck should move on. I see a Hi-point carbine in your future. These fellows you're insulting like a weeping pussy are two of the most experienced guys with this platform. You should shut your mouth and maybe you'll learn something. And we're not fanboys or internet commandos. Many of us have actually met up and know each other as friends. You'll find little help from RA and tons of help here, if you pull your head out of your ass. Many of RA's earlier problems were solved by members of this forum trying to find a solution. Call it good and sign off. Before you start, we all got it," you got crappy customer service!". Well join the club, boo hoo.
Now you're SJW RA apologist

·
Registered
12 Posts
Now you're SJW RA apologist
He sure in the fuck is, wow you guys have met up ? I’m guessing at a truck stop to swap spit ?

What in the hell does being experienced with an XCR have to do with anything that has taken place in this thread ? Tell me I’d really like to know. Nothing absolutely fucking nothing.
its hilarious to think that your special because you have met up, have dealt with this company longer then anyone else and I shouldn’t tell the OP what has happened to me, hilarious.

I’ll meet anyone of you guys if you like, I’ll meet you at the front door of RA if you want. I’ll be there Wednesday and I’m not easy to miss.

21 - 40 of 87 Posts