XCR Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
22,125 Posts
My 2 pistol order from September is supposed to be ready next week. 6 months/ish. Was quoted 8-12 at that time. FWIW
8-12 weeks, right? Not months.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maybe it would be worthwhile for some of the newcomers to read Alex's own words one of the last times he made a major announcement here to give some insight into how he runs things (might want to read the thread comments for the laughs too):

Fourth, if you post a bunch of whiny petty negative stuff here or anywhere, I guaranty very slow service. I have made that a policy. Yes, we've made lots of mistakes with service but that is behind us.

Sincerely,

Alex J. Robinson
General Manager
Robinson Armament Co.
Im still dumbfounded that he would think it was a good idea to send something like this out. I believe that this one post single handedly destroyed all of RA credibility. I believe 100% in the XCR platform and I will sing the praises of American made from the rooftops but this one post will be the thing that sticks in peoples minds forever. It's really too bad. I am an ARFCOM member and I regularly recommend the XCR and try my best to promote RA as a great American Firearm manufacture but every time I am greeted with Alex's own words.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So much to unpack here. Wish I had a keyboard.

RA can change. Problems would seem to be easy to identify, fix, move on to the next etc. It's not a question of CAN, more of a WILL.
I agree with this 100%. I long for the day when RA as a respected, productive, successful firearms manufacture. I do believe it can happen. I really hope it does. The people who own them love them but that isnt enough. RA needs a serious adjustment in PR strategy.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts