XCR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
From the article it looks like someone at elast has some sound thinking/reasoning. I hope this is the way of the future.

·
Registered
512 Posts
This is way over due , although we all have had that one teacher that you would hope didn't carry a gun .
I like what that lady said about a ( Gun Free Zone ) even comedians make fun of that one.
One said it should say ( Gun Safe Zone ) that way you wouldn't know if it was safe to carry , or does it mean their are a lot of guns there ,or are you safe because people there have guns.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
The kids are safer already.

Just like oil, as soon as someone said drill more the price went down.

Although there is always the dumb criminal like the guy in Washington State that attempted to rob a gunshop where the employees were armed and there was a uniformed police officer inside and his patrol car outside. Good news......I believe this guy was eleminated from the gene pool. :p

·
Registered
5,623 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Did he win the Darwin award ?
I like the one where the two guys were shooting off fireworks on top of an oil storage tank .
Or the guy who bolted a scram jet to his Toyota , they said they couldn't tell if he was screaming or the wind force was prying his mouth open.
I know to win one of those you have to remove yourself from the gene pool ,but they are still funny.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
As long as they know how to use them and can shoot then it's a good move.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Mickey,I agree proper training ,mindset,and preparedness is essential to the effectice deployment of any firearm for defensive purposes.One major benefit is deterrence.It the same kinda logic as concealed carry laws,Violent crime goes down because criminals know there is a bigger chance they might run into granny packing a 45,not only her social security check.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts