XCR Forum banner

Thanks Lex

2K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  aziator 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to Lex for running this place. We are continuing to grow, today we had over 100 people online at one time. Seems like we are starting to get more and more traffic. At the rate we are going we will have over 1000 members by this time next month.

I know it has been said more than once, this is a nice forum with a great atmosphere and I enjoy it more than any other I am on.

Thanks Lex.

#3 ·
Well, I would like to thank Lex for starting the site. Good job man. You filled a gap that was in serious need of filling. :clap:

However, I would like to say thank you to the whole community for being respectful to one another and truly making this community what it has become. I just hope we can maintain it with the high standards we have come to expect. I fear that as this site grows, if it grows too big, it might become what ARFcom has become if we are not careful. I just want to ask everyone here at XCRForum.com to continue the high level of respect and treatment of each other so we can stay a first class community.

:party:

#4 ·
You filled a gap that was in serious need of filling.
That's what she said! :D Sorry... couldn't resist.

I completely agree with everyone. Lex, you made a great site. I expect nothing less from a fellow NH-ite.

Hope you're enjoying those single-digit temps...

#7 ·
I know it has been said more than once, this is a nice forum with a great atmosphere and I enjoy it more than any other I am on.
Well I'm going to say it again too.This is a great place,I enjoy the camaraderie,the expresion of opinions and the wealth of knowledge here.Thank you very much Lex.I too agree that the influx of more traffic the possibility grows for more people who don't respect themselves or others.I think that's where the problem lies.As long as we respect each other and don't lower ourselves to the level that some have allowed themselves to get,we will be fine.Again,thank you Lex and all the contributing members who have made this place great for all of us.
Matt

#8 ·
If this sight gets as big as ARFcom that would translate into two things:

1) Robinson just celebrated the manufacturing of it's 150,000 rifle

2) The EBR weapons ban was never enacted

Are those bad things?

Col Maddog :2rifle:

#12 ·
Yeah thanks for the site lex, I am new but so far everyone is good people (okie in me coming out LOL) I have been kicking around getting an XCR for about a yr now and I am glad I decided to get one. With a community like this I hope it keeps growing and we can get 500 XCR lovers on here at one time. :eek:

#13 ·
Thanks for building us XCR owners a home Lex

#17 ·
I'll add my thanks as well.

I agree with what has been said above. From all the reading I've done on here so far, this is definitely one of the more sane and civil forums I've seen. So thanks also to everyone who makes an effort to sustain this site as a respectful community of firearms enthusiasts.

:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.