XCR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the guy who was having the problem with the XCR that would get a stovepipe every 20 or so rounds. I got it back from the factory today. They replaced the gas block and the difference is amazing. I thought it was working normally on the rounds that cycled before, but the ejection on every round is much stronger than it was before and it worked perfectly for 80 rounds I fired today. After the first 10 I changed the gas setting to 3 and it still threw the brass further than it was before on 4. Since I posted the problem here a few weeks ago I wanted to publicly thank Terra and anyone else who was involved in the repair for the great job. I've sent a few things back for repair over the years, but I have never had such excellent service and communication from a manufacturer before. Terra called me when she figured out what was wrong with it and called me again when it was fixed and tested. I really appreciate that. Thanks again for the help!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Lee it was good of you to come back on and give credit. In a world where so many can only complain, you're a rare bird. Way to go!

Terra, take a bow sweetie. 8)

·
Registered
704 Posts
She's one of a kind. I ordered an ambi safety a few weeks back and they were out. She CALLED me today to let me know my order was complete and shipping. I would have been happy with an email or PM. Way above and beyond if you ask me.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I agree 100%. Terra is fantastic.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Glad to hear all was worked out. Enjoy shooting it.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Glad that is out of the way. Strike up the band for Terra. :deadhorse: :thanks: :party: :clap: :rapidfire:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts