XCR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.the-backup.com

Go there... watch the commercial.... interesting. Think of the potential for mounting an assault rifle next to your bed!!!

Zombie plan just got a little bit more advanced!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
That is cool fo sho, but I can't help but think about what would happen if ya caught the nads on one of those cradles! ;D

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't want the dogs jumping up on a loaded shotgun.... Or sleeping on the business end of it

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
It has been said that one of the worst noises you could ever imagine (as a criminal in the darkness) is the sound of the pump shotgun action racking that first shell into the chamber!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Probably right on that 1red.... but then why give away your position? But you can imagine the "Oh Fuck" caught in his throat. He He

·
Registered
354 Posts
Only an XCR PDW in 7.62x39 with Corbon DPX rounds is better than a shotgun for home defense! ;D

Personally I don't see spending $40 for a bit of metal I could make myself in a friend's metal shop.

Plus, if I where that worried, my shotgun/rifle would be laying against the wall, right near my bed.
Less chance of it getting snagged on the blanket that way.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
nothing better for home defense then a 12gauge pump.
As long as it aimed fire. To many times I hear people saying they love their old 12 gauge because all they have to do is point in the general direction and fire. Most people are surprised when they pattern a shotgun at 7-10 yards and find that buckshot doesn't tend to spread out that much at those ranges.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
As long as it aimed fire. To many times I hear people saying they love their old 12 gauge because all they have to do is point in the general direction and fire. Most people are surprised when they pattern a shotgun at 7-10 yards and find that buckshot doesn't tend to spread out that much at those ranges.
Nah, you just didn't chop that barrel down far enough. Get the hacksaw out and try again. :p

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
There is nothing better for home defense than a barking dog. You will not be the victim of a random home invasion if you have a dog (or two) that barks and snarls when she hears a noise at the front door. No criminal wants to walk into the snapping teeth of an unpredictable animal.

Worst case scenario: A crook shoots the dog(s) and continues into the house. By this time you're wide awake and ready.

Without the dogs a stealthy criminal may have made it to the bedroom by the time you realize what's going on, and your ability to get your gun and be ready to fire is going to be mighty compromised.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts