XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brandon with the first 7.62 rifle ever to be completely assembled (not counting the testing rifles)

And the rest of the first rifles being built:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Good stuff. So many kits so little money. :'(

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
I don't know... they look like 556 XCR to me, except one has a different FH and has a 762 mag in it. :D

I'll believe it when one of the regulars on here post a youtube vid of him shooting it.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Only one has a barrel.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And the rest of the first rifles being built:
;)

The point was we put the very first barrel in the rest of a rifle and got excited about it. The rest did end up with barrels. :D

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hmmmmmm.....don't see mine there.....I ordered an M4 collapsable stock, not the skeleton stock....darn it!! :p
those with the M4 stock options are shipping this next friday... waiting on VLTOR to deliver the goodies. :)

Rifles are shipping first. Kits will ship either this next Friday with the rest of the rifles or early the following week. They are finishing up the last of the hammers...
When you get your kit, make sure you have the hammer installation help sheet with it. I'll post it on the forum for everyone just in case.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
GR8 - we're being ignored... :mad:

Looks like we'll just have to take matters into our own hands and hi-jack the uniform truck :ninja: - or bribe the folks that make 'em... ::)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
GR8 - we're being ignored... :mad:

Looks like we'll just have to take matters into our own hands and hi-jack the uniform truck :ninja: - or bribe the folks that make 'em... ::)
LOL. Maybe we should hide in the laundry basket to gain entry into the cleaners!
pic removed to keep thread on topic and stuff.

·
Registered
636 Posts
So I guess one of these :hijack: is in order.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts