XCR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my future XCR. All that is needed is the actual XCR :duh:. That will get here soon enough though. ;D What you cannot see is the Green Laser on the opposite side of the light. :ninja:

Attachments

G

·
I had a chance to look thru an eotech magnifier yesterday. I was pretty dissappointed. the feild of view was pretty poor and very position sensitive and the optics were not particularly bright.

IMHO it would be a complete waste of time and money, as due to it's poor performance it's basically just dead weight with a lack of decent view.

my $.02 :-\

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
I had a chance to look thru an eotech magnifier yesterday. I was pretty dissappointed. the feild of view was pretty poor and very position sensitive and the optics were not particularly bright.

IMHO it would be a complete waste of time and money, as due to it's poor performance it's basically just dead weight with a lack of decent view.

I think Elcan has the right idea with the Specter DR. From all the reports I've read of it losing zero though, apparently due to the design using the base to zero it, no way could I see shelling out the big $$ to try one.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Nice looking piece. We ALL have to have a goal, something to keep us working and forgeing along. I appreciate your giving your 2cents worth in.

Here is my future XCR. All that is needed is the actual XCR :duh:. That will get here soon enough though. ;D What you cannot see is the Green Laser on the opposite side of the light. :ninja:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Perhaps this is the reason that Our Armed Forces usually use an Aimpoint 3X Monacular behind the EOTech. I have an EOTech and mine is as bright as you can stand plus, it can be turned down, really down, when I have my night vision monacular on and engaged. Perhaps you should look at another model of EOTech and try to get them to let you set up the Aimpoint 3X and you will see what our People in Iraq and Afaganistan use on a daily basis.
Sinker

Per

I think Elcan has the right idea with the Specter DR. From all the reports I've read of it losing zero though, apparently due to the design using the base to zero it, no way could I see shelling out the big $$ to try one.

·
Registered
354 Posts
XCRFan, I don't think you have enough accessories.

Where's your 40mm Grenade launcher?

Where's the 12-gauge shotgun attachment with Door Breaching rounds?

Where's the flamethrower?

The Chainsaw?

The Multi-tool?

::) :p

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
XCRFan, I don't think you have enough accessories.

Where's your 40mm Grenade launcher?

Where's the 12-gauge shotgun attachment with Door Breaching rounds?

Where's the flamethrower?

The Chainsaw?

The Multi-tool?
:duh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts