XCR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
The elite financiers are the top, the "puppet masters", need to be identified, found, and incarcerated or eliminated along with many of the puppets, so we can start over fresh. :-\

·
Registered
573 Posts
...Don't be brainwashed by this shit. Think for yourself. Obama is no angel, but he is not the big bad Satan either.
Totally agree. Don't be brainwashed by anything. Problem is, many have already BEEN brainwashed and drank the Obama Kool-Aid. The media is an owned brainwashing machine!

Think for yourself? Hell yeah! That's exactly what this film encourages. Watch the whole thing and think for yourself. Then check the facts. You'll see that his film is based on facts.

As far as Obama goes, you're right. He's neither angel nor satan. Just a puppet who has been groomed by the puppeteers. A puppet who would sell out his own country and the human race. 8)

·
Registered
573 Posts
I think we all would just like a good plan.

As Richard Pryor said, "F*ck all that, what ch gone do?"

I think one thing we need to do is use the internet, word of mouth, and phone system as heavily as we can to alert all the men and women in our armed services to the truth so that we will have them on the side of the people, and not the Bilderberg group.

I'd hate to end up fighting one of our fine servicemen.

Another thing we need to do is gather and train in groups in our communities. Stockpile food, water, ammo.

These are basics. Jump in and let's discuss the plans.

What do we do now? ???

·
Registered
573 Posts
Thanks for the insightful and detailed response. I agree with all of your points except one.

I believe we not only have a "right" to self-defense, but that it is much higher than a Consitutional right. It is not only a God given right, but a human right.

All other forms of defense stem from the right of "Self-defense". Whether the right is one that muddies the water in a court case or not, it is nevertheless the core right of all human kind.

I share your feelings that few will be up to the task of actually DOING, as opposed to just talking or writing.

I suppose I also feel a little of the same fear that many do as far as becoming a target for just attempting to organize. I'm afraid that a lot of todays forms of communication lend themselves to being compromised, and effectively causing the defeat of a team before it's begun.

A good question would be; how do we communicate and organize without leaving ourselves open to infiltration? ???

I would love to be able to get together with like minded people who want to plan, prepare and train.

·
Registered
573 Posts

Many thanks to Bravo for his informative and well written posts. Not often that ANY kind of forum board will have members that can articulate the exchange of ideas and information as well as he can.
[/quote]

+1 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.