XCR Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Well Bravo,
I believe that it is time that we got organized! I also believe that these people are moving fast. I am no "crazed radical", but I tell you that I believe the parts about the Federal Reserve Board and the Private Banks owning and/or controlling almost everything. I have done a lot of studying on that subject and what was said on this video is as close to correct as you will get. Our money isn't worth the paper that it is printed on. When we got off the gold standard and went to the silver standard, that was good. BUT, WHEN WE DUMPED THE SILVER STANDARD and went to the FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES, they are worth NOTHING. They are backed by NOTHING! Think about it! The American People AND most of the "educated and prosperous" countries have been fooled and shipped down the river with no paddles! So Brother, I truly feel that we are a LOT farther down the road to the Tribulation than most people think....so what if people think we are airheaded radicals, IT IS TIME TO GET TOGETHER AND STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS, OUR COUNTRY, OUR WAY OF LIFE!
SINKER

We have been divided but not yet conquered. In our favor our numbers are growing exponentially every day , if we continue in perpetuity our educational operation our numbers will continue to grow.
Numbers mean extremely little. Organization means everything.

Think about this: some of the best soldiers on the planet are group guys. They don't hang out in the middle of Big Green, they go into harms way in groups of 5 or so. But they're VERY well organized. VERY well practiced. Very motivated.

That small group can do as much or more damage than Big Green, just 'cause they're invisible because they're small. And well organized.

I'd rather have 1% of the population that was well organized and motivated than 50% that were "gun owners" - just 'cause the "gun owners" are neither organized nor as a whole motivated.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Unfortunately because of legislation like the Patriot Act and the Military Commissions Act, any gathering or organized effort could very easily be targeted as a terrorist group. It would be simple to spin with the existing media climate heavily in favor of the current administration. The term "American Insurgent" would quickly enter the vernacular, and not in a positive way.

This is how a sinister government works. It is a war of public opinion, waged with battalions of media elite fighting for the attention of a dim American populace who's life is fed to them through a glass square in their living room.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Many thanks to Bravo for his informative and well written posts. Not often that ANY kind of forum board will have members that can articulate the exchange of ideas and information as well as he can.
Well said.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Thank you for the kind comments guys! And I do recognize that they're more kind than earned :)

Here's another problem with getting organized - physical location.
Back when I lived in The Republic, there were lots of folks who wanted to get organized (as long as they could do it in a chair under the air conditioning, and rifles were optional) due to the large population centers in North Texas.

The problem, when you're not in a population center, is the lack of people of similar persuasion in your geographic area.

At one point, I decided to set up a course (carbine and pistol) designed to get a group of us squared away to fight as a group. That idea got nixed, 'cause one was from Missouri, one from Oregon, one from Wisconcin, one from Colorado, one from Texas, and of course me. The idea was nixed on the basis of it being silly to learn to fight as a team, then divide up and cover the continent. Why learn to fight as a group, if you won't have anyone from that group within a thousand miles if you do need to fight?

I'm convinced more and more that we should have done exactly that - learned to fight as a team, then headed to our respective homes. The thing is, with that advanced training, we could then "seed" our own groups and know how to train them. More importantly, we would have known what "correct" looked like, and been able to strive for duplication of it.

On the good side, I've found that the more rural the area, the more apt you are to find people that actually are team-able (I just made that word up, like it?) per capita. So instead of claiming 6000 trained and able men in a militia - two of whom will actually show up - you've got two people in your county that are trained and able, both of whom are willing to show up.

Get out there, find your people. Seed your group. Make connections!
But more importantly, find out who is all hat and little-to-no Texan, and who will cowboy up when asked to.

Remember, if you can't talk someone into an outing (at low to no cost, on a convenient weekend) three or four times a year, you certainly can't count on them to watch your six in bad times.

The more you talk about associated topics, the more you'll find like-minded people. I've been asked to join no less than three "groups" in the last 12 months. And I would have too, if there had been any realistic promise in them. Things like food storage, emergency preparedness, shooting (of course), amateur radio (believe it or not), and even medicine. Take a course at the local college or university in history - there's LOTS of contention and debate there ;D

Which brings me to the last item: relocation.

We, as amirikan residents, are allowed to travel with a relatively small amount of hassle and required paperwork. Odds are you won't have to deal with too much invasion of privacy or passage through checkpoints - at least for now. I would recommend that plans be made to do just that.

A. Have somewhere to go, where you can rendevous with others in your group. Family makes a GREAT group - there's little question about whether "uncle Jeff" is gonna leave your butt behind and run back home (to the rest of the family) when things get bad. And I know this might spark some debate (I promise, that's not my point in making this statement though) but I advocate keeping the group of the same - or at least very similar - religious beliefs. A household of people with mixed beliefs isn't a household of mixed religions - it's a household of no religion. And yes, I'm using a word I don't like - religion - just to transfer context, so please don't hold me to semantics.

B. Have somewhere ELSE to go. Yeah, double logistics suck, but it's a part of life. Ever wonder why I advocate having four sets of everything when my household contains just myself and my son? People are enslaved by possessions - if you have all your eggs in one basket, you're much more likely to do something STOOOPID and protect that basket when you really ought to be on your pre-planned bug-out route. My best friend has a NICE upper-end Citizen watch. It doesn't get field time. Instead, he uses a cheap Timex Ironman when in the field. If the strap gets broke, and the Timex falls off, he's not about to stick his neck out trying to retrieve it. Probably wouldn't think twice about leaving it where it fell and driving on. That's not the case with the Citizen, and dying for a watch is a DUMB thing. Don't let your possessions enslave you.

The thing is, if you've got people you know FOR A FACT you can bank on, then a plan to meet up with them at Rally Point X can be a better idea than trying to stick it out with people you "think" might be good where you're at now.

One of my forefathers came from Tennessee, to Texas, with Davy Crockett. I don't have any problem relocating 1500 miles from where I am now to somewhere I feel good about, with people that I know I can depend on. If that means that history repeats itself (major - although entirely expensive - loss at the Alamo, which motivated an entire population to arms and eventually won freedom from their oppressive government) then that's fine with me.

FWIW

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Hey JonwoN!
I don't know where you got this video, but it is certainly something that EVERY AMERICAN, US CITIZENS should watch, listen and react! I believe that we are approching the "End of Days" and these people are setting the stage for the Anti-Christ to do his evil deeds.....is Obama him?
We will soon see. IF he is the victam of an assisination attempt and receives a blow to his head that would be fatal to anyone else and he recovers.......then he's our man! Some may think that I am crazy, but "let those who have eyes, see and let those who have ears, hear!"
I believe that the stage is being set for the Tribulation and we are living in the MOST EXCITING time that mankind has ever experienced! Time will tell, but I am getting ready, I HOPE and PRAY that the "Rapture" is a real thing and WILL HAPPEN! It is going to be a very bad time on this old planet! LORD help us!
Sinker

Here is a link to The Obama Deception http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7535755025025800195&hl=en , If you like it make sure to give it the 5 star rating so others will see it!!!! POST YOUR REVIEWS HERE :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Sinker, I'm not in disagreement at all.

Except for one technicality:
The tribulations can't be starting, as the Rapture hasn't happened yet.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
i heart idolatry :)

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
So who saw American Idol tonight? I was watching it on my Tivo while looking for apps for my iPhone. It was so cool.
I think you hit the nail on the head! ;D

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
Jon, my statements don't show "a lack of emotion". Besides, emotion isn't best defined as "what you say", it's "what you do".

If you had any idea about the time and money I invest (not past tense) in attempting to "wake up" amirikan residents, you certainly wouldn't attempt to say I lack emotion on the issue.

I think that perhaps you confuse detailed calculation and observation with a lack of passion - that's not the case. Someone without passion would look at this situation and say "most likely all is lost, I'll fiddle while Rome burns". That's the exact opposite of what I've said - and even more importantly, it's the exact opposite of what I *DO* (again, not past tense).

Talk is cheap, and people lie. People even lie to themselves - it's much more common than you think. Actions demonstrate character, and virtually never lie.

DTOM said that we don't really know what we'll do until we're in that situation. The reason I say what I do is because I've been IN that situation, and was thoroughly disgusted by the ACTIONS of the "patriots" around me. People who talked like you, but when it really mattered, did nothing.

I'm not saying what you will or won't do - obviously I can't know that. But in the same light, it's quite incorrect of you to tell me what I feel (based on how you interpret my comments) based on what I've LIVED.
The way I see it, you are a realist. I like to think I am as well. When the time comes (and I think that's what we're all waiting for....but we don't know when that time is)....we'll need people who are not only realistic, but will also need leaders that will recognize the reality, but still be able to "sell" hope (damn I hate using that word now) of our struggle/sacrifice actually meaning something.

Bravo, our pessimism will not serve the movement's purpose....I hope at the right time, we can be a voice of support (while still realizing the risks and the true scope) and put some of our negative outlook aside for the good of the cause.

I do have one question from all your comments......when the event occurred with your militia experience that left you "disgusted by their ACTIONS".....what did YOU do? Sometimes, all it takes is for SOMEONE to take the initiative....and damn the consequences even if no one else will support you.

I'm not saying you should have done anything in that situation.....I doubt I'd have the balls to go it alone. But eventually, someone's going to have to stand up and be counted.

As for training in a group....frankly, I know nothing and couldn't tell if some arm-chair commando really knows his stuff or doesn't. I wonder how one could be assured that the other team members (or leader) are actually qualified. Cost is another issue currently....with ammo availability and prices what they are....would training with .22LR be an effective option or a waste of time?

Sean

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Sean,
As a 'new guy' I did what I should have done - got ready for the call and waited. And waited, and waited. The call never came.

You know, I've often wondered what would have happened if I had stood up and made the call myself. But I was inexperienced (educated isn't the same as experienced), not in charge, and very few of 'em really knew who I was. Every time that attrocity comes up in conversation, I mentally kick myself for not standing up back then.

It very well could be that I would have been labelled (incorrectly) as an agent provocateur, but I should have stood up regardless. There are times I wonder if those poor souls died because I didn't take action. If I'd taken action alone? Well, I don't doubt that I would have died with them. But part of me questions if others would have gone too, if I'd put out the call.

If nothing else, it was a major learning exercise for me. I'll be much more hesitant to believe in the 'power' of the militia, but I'll be much quicker to stand up and say "follow me". The fact I waited for the call that never came - instead of making the call myself - is an embarassment and regret I'm living with, and will for the rest of my life. I don't say this as an excuse, or as something to 'justify' my inaction, but rather as an admission of guilt. Hopefully others will learn from my mistake, as I have, without having to go through it themselves.

On training, look for creds. Not just word of mouth, but what their creds really are. The group back then had people with viable creds, I don't think there's ever a great shortage of viable trainers. Granted, just 'cause someone is a SRT team leader doesn't make them a good instructor, but it does indicate the likelihood of them being a decent instructor. Experience counts. For many exercises, I don't see why a 22LR wouldn't work. Not to the exclusion of the centerfires, but as a tool to minimize costs.

Hope that answers the question......

·
Registered
882 Posts
I've only watched a couple minutes so far but I've found to holes.

1. I really don't agree with the numbers of dead Iraqi's I've been there twice and most of the guys I know havent killed anyone. With supposedly over a million dead that would mean each soldier had killed 4 people if we had 250,000 troops over there. There has also been lots of other speculation in the number of dead Iraqi's.

2. The WMD's. I read an article about the large amount of yellow cake that Saddam had there. We found and kept its loction a secret and disposed of it later. So their were WMD's in Iraq.If you really want me to find the article I will................

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.