XCR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
...and I just ordered my next :rapidfire: :rapidfire: :rapidfire: :tank; :biggun: :tomcat:

Can't ever be too conservative!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Unfortunately I saw the writing on the wall months ago. I picked up a new AK and a Chinese SKS (already have a 6.8 XCR) recently. My wife saw the charge card bill and I caught lots of hell for it. That's all over now and it was worth every bit of the abuse because they are mine.
You all know what they say:"It's easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission!" >:D
CMD :2rifle:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Unfortunately I saw the writing on the wall months ago. I picked up a new AK and a Chinese SKS (already have a 6.8 XCR) recently. My wife saw the charge card bill and I caught lots of hell for it. That's all over now and it was worth every bit of the abuse because they are mine.
You all know what they say:"It's easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission!" >:D
CMD :2rifle:

thats so true,lol......

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
I saw the writing on the wall in 2004 when the first ban got lifted. I knew it would not last and I had to buy everything I could possibly afford. Ofcourse I could not start till late 2005 because I had other financial obligations... but late 2005 till now has been 3 years, and I am still preparing! Certain places still have the same gun prices they did 2 years ago, and I also see that reloading components are readily available in a lot of places.

Buy now while you can and the prices are good. Even if there is no ban, at least you will be well stocked :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts