XCR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all,
Has anyone taken their XCR through the Thunder Ranch Urban Rifle course there in Lakeview, OR? I just bought an XCR (and it ought to be arriving tomorrow or Tuesday...can't freaking wait!) and I spend a portion of every summer flying wildfires out of Lakeview so it seems only natural to give them a try. I've never been on the ground there at TR, but I've flown over it dozens of times and it looks like one hell of a neat place. Of course they are booked for the rest of this year, but I can get in next season for sure, just wondering if anyone has gone through it and what they thought of the place, the course, and how the XCR handled both. I appreciate y'all's input. (By the way, the plural of "y'all" is "all y'all")

·
Registered
312 Posts
I've seen shows on tv about Thunder Ranch for years, and a few of my LE buddies have gone through some training courses there in the past. I'd like to go there someday.
BTW here in Atlanta we prefer "yaaaalllll". hahahha

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Clint runs a good course from what I have heard. Just make sure you read all of the AAR coments from other people that have used/seen an XCR in a course and take the appropriate tools/spare parts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank Aziator, I've been doing some homework on this forum as well as a couple others. Lots of experience among this group, seem to be friendlier too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts