XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for new "Developments" post?

What new is coming for RA. Inquiring minds (and checkbooks) want to know. Stock? .308?, trigger?, SIGHTS for that gas block?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Re: Time for new "Developments" post?

yes yes any word on that stock??

·
Registered
702 Posts

Any word on the "match trigger"? I must have one!!!!!!!!!!

MadDog :mad:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts

alrighty, guys, here you go. And scott... wTF? lol

We have actually received the first batch of production Match Trigger parts. We are machining them. These should be available in November. We won’t have these parts in our accounting system for a week or two, so give us a week or so before trying to order them. The trigger is two-stage with a 3.5 pound pull. All our Beta testers have liked them very much. Not only are they a good match trigger, they will set off all ammo that we can find.

The new stock or should I say new stocks are coming along. We hope to have these by Christmas.

7.62x39mm Conversion Kits and rifles are shipping. C-Products is late delivering this product. They had a little problem with their full scale production tool. They should resume shipping in a week or two. We have lots of 7.62x39mm barrels, bolts, etc. made up. They will continue shipping as we receive the magazines. This kit not only shoots reliably but is very accurate.

6.5 Kits made to shoot the 6.5 Grendel. We have to redo the chambers. We should have new reamers for this in a few weeks. The goal is to have these ready before Christmas at the latest.

Surprise Caliber. We are working on a surprise caliber. We’ll let you know what it is when it’s ready to ship. Hopefully near years end. You’re going to like it.

Now that we’ve got the XCR-L where we want, we are diving into the XCR-M which shoots the .308 caliber and other cartridges based on the .308 base. We had to finish the stock and match trigger to finish the .308 to ensure compatibility. You should see this rifle shortly. We’ll post online when we’re ready to accept orders.

M96. We will be starting to make M96 parts again. We may perhaps build a few more M96s. More on this later

The office staff is kept in the dark about these developments. Please don’t pester them on more details than those contained in this posting. We are trying to get product very close to shipping before posting availability.

Sincerely,

Alex J. Robinson, Manager

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Great update. I know XCR owners appreciate having some idea of what is in the works for their rifles. I guess it is up to us not to drive em crazy asking questions like when, what, how much or get grumpy on delivery dates for goodies in development which is one of the main reasons manufactures do not offten talk about their new developments. Like the ad says, "one rifle, endless possibilities".

·
Registered
144 Posts

Yehaaaaa!

Tarnations is about dang time that yall goterr done.

Dadgumit imma hoppin that those ther prices are gutenough.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts

cool beans!

I'll probably stick with my springfield trigger, but I need to switch to the new gas system and get a 7.62x39 conversion one of these days.

If the stock is well executed I'll take a look at that as well.

Terra, any theories on the prices we're looking at for these upgrades?

·
Registered
5,623 Posts

Alex:
Thanks for the update,I'm sure everyone here appreciates it.
I know you have to be carefull about patent infringement etc.,but as soon as you have that squared away,please lets see some prototype pics of the new stock.Your forward thinking has brought us a fine rifle plateform,and I anticipate seeing your interpretation of what a combat carbine stock should be.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,835 Posts

Thanks for the updates, I hate that I am deployed and cant be there when all of this stuff is released. I am secretly hoping that the new caliber is a .22 but i am sure it is one of those that only takes a new barrel and uses the 5.56 bolt and magazines.

·
Registered
204 Posts

It would be nice to have a heads up on what the caliber is going to be. I would LOVE the 5.45 as well....and with the glut of CHEAP surplus ammo in that caliber available right now, a person could be stocking up....remember about surplus .308 and how the prices skyrocketed. What do you say Terra? Is there any way you can get us some insider info at least on the caliber? Hell, I would take a break from purchasing all this .223 and focus on 5.45.

·
Registered
21 Posts

Don't forget about C-products new 5.45x39 30rnd mags for the AR-15. Thats one headache out of the way already.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts

Really looking forward to that trigger and am curious to see the new stock too.

Surprise caliber?!? My money is on the 5.45 or maybe a rimfire. Since RobArm has worked with CProducts for the 7.62x39 conversion I'd bet 5.45 has been mentioned more than once. Of course I have been wrong before... :D

·
Registered
874 Posts

Terra will I be able to order the match trigger parts from you guys or am I out of luck? ??? As for the Stock I am pretty sure I won't be able to get that one :mad:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts