XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well troops, I am hanging up the spurs and becoming a husband for the first time as of tomorrow at 5pm.

Wish me luck.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Congrats, and good luck!!!

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Good luck, Might want to go buy one last "free" gun. For me at least it is getting harder and harder to explain why I need more guns without selling old ones.
:rockon: ;D

·
Registered
448 Posts
Congrats man.

Will Slag be your best man? LOL

Any pretty woman that will pose for a photo in her jammies wearing a Shemag/goutra, tactical LBC vest, and holding an XCR is a keeper.

But I was wondering is that her idea of ligerie or yours? LOL

http://xcrforum.com/index.php?topic=64.15

·
Registered
103 Posts
Good luck... and best wishes! Marriage is a huge step... and one heck of an adventure... have fun and enjoy!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good luck, Might want to go buy one last "free" gun. For me at least it is getting harder and harder to explain why I need more guns without selling old ones.
:rockon: ;D
Oh don’t you worry; I have cash non-fundable deposits down on toys all over town. I'll have new toys flowing for months :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Quote from “Will Munny” (Eastwood) in the movie “Unforgiven”. (best movie of all time? - another thread)

“It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.”

My modern day corollary:

“It’s a hell of a thing, marrying a man. Take away half of all he’s got and half of all he’s ever gonna have.”

But in all seriousness, best wishes. I took the plunge just about 2 years ago, and it’s all been good times.

Congrats,

BL

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Two hours left. Here we go.

I feel like james bond in this Tux. I am tempted to CCW. j/k

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Good luck, no pressure. You should probably get off the web and get to the wedding.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts