XCR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody probably already knows this but just wanted to reiterate the great customer service found at Robinson Armament. I emailed Terra a few days ago telling her that I had a screw that looked like it had a manufacturing defect and would probably strip out. 2 days later i had an envelope in the mail with the new screw. You really can't beat service like that.

Thanks Terra.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
If it wasn't for Terra, I'd have given up on RobArms and the XCR. Can't say more than that.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Terra, you're a great asset to Robarms, and all of your actions help define the reputation of the company. Your stellar service and support reflect well on you and on Robarms too. Thanks again for all the help you've provided me.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Terra For President

She would definatly do better then some of the people running for office

·
Registered
512 Posts
Like i said ,you hang up the phone with her ,walk outside and the mail man hands you a box!!!! I been all around the world ,two state fairs ,and a buzzard F$$king and i ain't never seen nothin like that.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
If Terra ran the government we might actually get what we pay for. I'm not convinced that's such a great idea.

I prefer not getting everything I pay for when the gov't is involved. ;)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Can you imagine the stress this woman has taken off of Alex ? Not only a good worker ,but she is great at PR also.
But its like you see this more everyday ,go to your local Caterpillar dealer and go to the parts Dept.
If they have a woman there she is working her tail off ,while the guys all stand around.
Not just there ,i see it all over the place ,and the woman knows where everything is.
Hell they basically run some Company's ,and out work the guys 3 to 1 .
They make the best Lawyers, big Company's have found this out.
NASA will tell you right out they make the better Astronauts ,they eat less ,drink less ,use less air ,and produce less waist.
Their Nervous system is better ,and in space bulk strength isn't needed in weightlessness.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts