XCR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since I noticed a thread about how botach sucks I thought I would mention how displeased I am with TopGlock.com.

I placed an order on 01/12/09 for:

Tungsten Guide rod
18lbs recoil spring
extended mag release
Aluminum Mag-well

They have sent me every single piece at separate times till now except I still haven't received the mag-well.

I made sure nothing was marked "Out of stock"
I paid for it all.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
OH MAN!! Now those guys are some real jerks! I wouldn't buy a darn thing from those creeps! They are the dregs of the gun world! Botach is a bunch of princes compaired to those crooks! :2cents: >:D >:D

So since I noticed a thread about how botach sucks I thought I would mention how displeased I am with TopGlock.com.

I placed an order on 01/12/09 for:

Tungsten Guide rod
18lbs recoil spring
extended mag release
Aluminum Mag-well

They have sent me every single piece at separate times till now except I still haven't received the mag-well.

I made sure nothing was marked "Out of stock"
I paid for it all.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the items had been listed as out of stock then I wouldn't be so pissed.

After they mailed me the first item (factory extended mag release $8) they charged $14 shipping and said "No shipping on back orders!"

Wow thanks guys!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wow, I've made several purchases from them and some Private Party purchases as well through the forum with no problems.

Sorry to hear of this, I enjoy their forum as much as I do this one.

-JIM

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is my latest:

ME:
[sup]Why are you showing the part "In Stock" on your website yet I have been waiting since january for the part? http://www.topglock.com/item/42274_The_Accessories_Parts_T_H_E__Accessories_Mag_We.aspx[/sup]

TOPGLOCK:
[sup]With the amount of orders and products that we are selling, our inventory levels on our websites are not getting updated accurately. The products that we normally have in stock are depleted to levels not seen nor expected with the recent industry shortages. We are working on fixing this problem now; we did not have this issue until the last couple of weeks. This order is on its way to us from our distributor as we did run out of stock in our distribution center where packages are shipped. We do apologize for the misconception as this is not intentional. We are working extremely hard to get all the products in and shipped out as quickly as possible.[/sup]

ME:
[sup]Do you have an ETA on the magwell? Dawson Precision has one in-stock for my pistol that I can order right away.[/sup]

TOPGLOCK:
[sup]We do not have an eta yet ! Sorry that item is on back order now but you should order soon so you can by second on the list ! If there is anything else you need just let us know[/sup]

WTF does that mean???

·
Registered
115 Posts
Here is my latest:

ME:
[sup]Why are you showing the part "In Stock" on your website yet I have been waiting since january for the part? http://www.topglock.com/item/42274_The_Accessories_Parts_T_H_E__Accessories_Mag_We.aspx[/sup]

TOPGLOCK:
[sup]With the amount of orders and products that we are selling, our inventory levels on our websites are not getting updated accurately. The products that we normally have in stock are depleted to levels not seen nor expected with the recent industry shortages. We are working on fixing this problem now; we did not have this issue until the last couple of weeks. This order is on its way to us from our distributor as we did run out of stock in our distribution center where packages are shipped. We do apologize for the misconception as this is not intentional. We are working extremely hard to get all the products in and shipped out as quickly as possible.[/sup]

ME:
[sup]Do you have an ETA on the magwell? Dawson Precision has one in-stock for my pistol that I can order right away.[/sup]

TOPGLOCK:
[sup]We do not have an eta yet ! Sorry that item is on back order now but you should order soon so you can by second on the list ! If there is anything else you need just let us know[/sup]

WTF does that mean???
It means they have lost control of their business because the current level of orders is overwhelming there systems.

G

·
It means that thier suppliers are making them and probably waiting on supplies to be able to complete them.

when your business depends on someone else to make or deliver components you are at the mercy of the supply chain.

·
Registered
22,639 Posts
Here is my latest:

ME:

TOPGLOCK:

ME:

TOPGLOCK:

WTF does that mean???
IMO, it means you should cancel and buy from Dawson.

Sean

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is my latest:

ME:

TOPGLOCK:

ME:

TOPGLOCK:

WTF does that mean???
IMO, it means you should cancel and buy from Dawson.

Sean
I agree 100% but I think the damn thing just shipped yesterday.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The magwell arrived and is totally sweet if I had a full size framed glock like the 17 instead of the 19.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.