XCR Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Just a quick question while we're talking about sending triggers to Bill Springfield (or wherever) for work. Can a lower be sent through regular mail or does it have to be sent through a FFL dealer?

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
I'm pretty sure if it's your firearm you can send it to either the manufacturer or an FFL holder,which a gunsmith must be to work on them.You just can't send it to your brother,etc.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Resurrecting this thread because I noticed that the XCR's trigger doesn't come in a pack like AR-15s do. Is there a way to install aftermarket triggers like a binary trigger from Franklin Armory, Fostech Echo Sport or the Rare Breed FRT-15 trigger? Do you have to disassemble the trigger and try to reassemble it inside the XCR's lower? Does the fact that the lower is "lower" than an AR-15's make the dimensions incompatible with after market triggers in general?

·
Registered
21,970 Posts
Resurrecting this thread because I noticed that the XCR's trigger doesn't come in a pack like AR-15s do. Is there a way to install aftermarket triggers like a binary trigger from Franklin Armory, Fostech Echo Sport or the Rare Breed FRT-15 trigger? Do you have to disassemble the trigger and try to reassemble it inside the XCR's lower? Does the fact that the lower is "lower" than an AR-15's make the dimensions incompatible with after market triggers in general?
No. AR15 triggers dont' fit in the XCR. There are no aftermarket triggers. If you dont' like the factory one, you can work it yourself or don't buy the platform.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts