XCR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the trigger guard is an AR piece? With winter coming I would like to put a Magpul enhanced trigger guard on to leave more room for when I am wearing heavy gloves. I just hate to order one without knowing if it will fit.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
YUP!
I've been running that trigger guard too since day #1. I love that trigger guard ;-)

I stopped short on the MIAD though, 'cause I don't like the hump on the front of the insert that includes the triggerguard.

Anyone know if you pick the flat front insert on the MIAD, will it mate with the enhanced trigger guard?

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Got any Fotos of the XCR with the MIAD "winter" trigger guard? I have to admit that this is probably the best website I have visited. People from all walks of life, all love to shoot, innovative as all hell, debate but don't go ballistic, and to beat all, support a company that talks to the end user. F'uggin' Love It :handguns:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I have the enhanced trigger guard piece that came with the miad but I never bothered to put it on... :duh:

maybe I should...

·
Registered
26 Posts
How do you remove the stock trigger guard? I have a MIAD grip, and I wanted to try out the guard that came with it. I see two pins at the rear, but it looks like one of the pins is holding the other in, with no way to drive it out since it goes in from the bottom.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Got any Fotos of the XCR with the MIAD "winter" trigger guard? I have to admit that this is probably the best website I have visited. People from all walks of life, all love to shoot, innovative as all hell, debate but don't go ballistic, and to beat all, support a company that talks to the end user. F'uggin' Love It :handguns:

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I do like it quite a bit. I have big hands, but there's not problems shooting with my thickest winter gloves on. I don't think it's a "must have", but it is a useful upgrade.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts