XCR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I KNOW that we have a bunch of information regarding the different ways to "work" the trigger on Our XCR's. I just can't seem to find it. Seems to me there are a BUNCH of threads concerning the polishing, adjusting and rounding off an area on the mechanism it's self. I feel like a bozo, but I am not to proud to ask for help. I will appreciate someone steering me to the proper area. I want to send it to my GunSmith for him to read and understand. Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.
SINKER

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Here is the link to the trigger job write up I did.
http://xcrforum.com/index.php/topic,1320.0.html
If you need any more information,I'll pm you my cell.It's easier to explain it in greater detail over the phone.It's a really simple procedure and if you can take apart and reassemble your trigger group you can do this your self,just make sure you follow the instructions and don't just start grinding on everything.as a matter of fact no grinding is required for the trigger job.To remove trigger slap you either use a file or a grinding wheel,but that isn't covered by that link.I think I referred you to that one before.That's an easy task to perform as well,10 second on a grinder and your done.If there is any doubt where to grind the hammer,don't hesitate to ask.We don't need anymore buggered parts.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I will second doing the trigger job that DTOM suggests, I drove down to meet him one day and it is very simple and easy to do, not to mention it makes the trigger much better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts