XCR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
That is the same stock that is sold by Fulton Armory.
In fact they most likely built it for them , you might try them and i believe its even cheaper there.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
512 Posts
Gee thanks Jack , enterprising Americans taking advantage of our Canadian Brothers .
Thats why when i went up there ,the Mounties were so mean and crappie toward Americans.
I was expecting Dudley Doright ,and i got a Neurotic ,sadistic Robo Cop because of an empty 22lr shell in the consul.
You put them up to it didn't you ????

·
Registered
512 Posts
Eh ?? No Way eh .

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Hell, if the deal with Jack doesn't pan out - contact Roy over at Aussie Arms and see if he can hook you up!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
as to taking advantage of canuks, I grew up in northern Saskatchewan, so I wouldnt feel bad about it at all. in fact I view it as a solemn duty to assist those poor disenfranchised bastards.
Hey where in Northern Sask. I grew up in Meadow Lake Saskatchewan. Let me guess you are a Rider fan :)

Hell, if the deal with Jack doesn't pan out - contact Roy over at Aussie Arms and see if he can hook you up!
Ya I wonder if someone could hook me up. I just bought 3 norinco m14s 399 a piece brand new in grease and I going to sell one to a buddy for my cost and I want to mod one up with the Troy MCS Stock. I checked with Fulton and after you buy the sights and everything that is included with the troy they are roughly the same price. If I can get this stock it should do me over till I can get a XCR-M or SCAR-H or Magpul ACR-H

Gee thanks Jack , enterprising Americans taking advantage of our Canadian Brothers .
Thats why when i went up there ,the Mounties were so mean and crappie toward Americans.
I was expecting Dudley Doright ,and i got a Neurotic ,sadistic Robo Cop because of an empty 22lr shell in the consul.
You put them up to it didn't you ????
The mounties are mean to people from different provinces too. I was in a different province one time and had a guy from that province pass me. The police officer that saw this turned his lights on and stopped me. He gave me a ticket and I asked him why me and not the other guy. He told me that people from my province need to learn the drive the speed limit on his provinces highways. I shut up then cause I knew I would asking for trouble questioning this guy.

G

·
Big River actually. a shithole if there ever was one. I'm sure we went thru meadow lake a few times for some reason.

those norincos would be nice to get down here, but we hate the chinese apparently.

lemme know what ya wanna do. :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man Big river was like only an hour east of Meadow Lake went through there plenty of times. Meadow Lake is a shithole too lol but about 10 times the population of Big River. As for getting one shipped to me I am just trying to find out from some people on a canadian gun forum if there will be issues at the border or not. I am thinking they are going to tell me you can only get the chassis shipped to me cause they other stuff will have it sent back.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its a no go with the idea. I checked and we could get into some trouble doing this and/or the item/s could/would be seized. Thats quite a bit of money to risk over this too. These damn export laws suck.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The US state department won't allow you to ship gun parts valued over 100 dollars without an export permit. And its a major pain to try and get one not to mention costly. But I just found a small dealer that imports law enforcement stuff who said he could order me one with a law enforcement order so problem solved though its kinda of sketchy legally lol Troy won't sell to a dealer in canada unless the end user is law enforcement or military but buddy is going to go out of his way to get me one so I can't complain. And its only going to cost me 150 more than what is shown on the Troy website. So I am pretty happy.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Smitty that is just cruel and unusual punishment. How can they say that a plastic stock is a firearm part ?
I have a weed eater that looks more menacing than that.
I know what it is , they are making that up because they are wondering why anyone would take a perfectly good M14 and turn it into a Bull Pup.
The Gods of the M14 will smite thee down in vengeance ,for you have sinned by taking a Sacred symbol and in a blasphemous act have dressed it into a thing of idol worship!!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rofl a bullpup?

I think it makes the M14 look great. Plus there is no plastic except the grip and buttstock. The chassis is aluminium and Stainless steel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts