XCR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
And that retired Army pilot truly doesn't know shit from shinola. For him to come out and say that BS, might as well take that same mentality and apply it to LEO's. He's the type of dipshit who if given the command would make soldiers protecting a base in Iraq have an unloaded gun and loaded magazines in the mag puoch for 'safety reasons'.
Yep, back in 2003 we had a command require all soldiers to turn in all ammo unless they were going outside the wire. Needless to say I was glad I had my own personal stash.

ND are like motorcycle accidents, those that have and those that will. Hopefully when that time comes it will be something stupid like at the range and with the weapon pointed in a safe direction. My friends Grandpa shoots everyday, and has more shooting experience than I can ever hope to have. He had a ND a year ago...in his basement getting ready to clean a gun. It can happen to anyone. I think the pilot handled it the best that he could given the circumstances.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.