XCR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
19 November 2008
On December 5, 2008, only ten days before the electoral college votes, the nine Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court will meet in private to discuss this case identified as:

Leo C. Donofrio, v. Nina Mitchell Wells, Secretary of State of the State of New Jersey
United States Supreme Court Docket No. 08A407

http://www.rense.com/general84/scotus.htm

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Much as I dislike Obama winning, IMO, this kind of stuff needs to get worked out *before* the election. Before the nomination, even. I don't like Obama, of course, but he did win, I also don't like the idea of removing a sitting President-elect. Do we even have any Constitutional provision for this sort of thing? If Obama were removed, would that give Bush an excuse to stay in office till it got cleared up (with an open-ended timeframe for when that might happen)?

This is treading on very dangerous ground, in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Maybe so, but it would be the RIGHT thing to do.

Not because I dislike ospama, but because people need to understand that the Constitution has TEETH. It must - MUST - be respected!

If ospama can't produce the creds, then he needs to be a living example to all: "ignore the Constitution to your own peril".

And then get elections reset 10 days faster than ASAP.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Much as I dislike Obama winning, IMO, this kind of stuff needs to get worked out *before* the election. Before the nomination, even. I don't like Obama, of course, but he did win, I also don't like the idea of removing a sitting President-elect. Do we even have any Constitutional provision for this sort of thing? If Obama were removed, would that give Bush an excuse to stay in office till it got cleared up (with an open-ended timeframe for when that might happen)?

This is treading on very dangerous ground, in my opinion.
Ineptitude on the part of America before the election is no excuse to ignore the Constitution. I agree with you 100% that this should have been worked out before the election. And if it comes out that Obama is not a Natural Born citizen by law I think the Dem's will have alot to answer for, and Obama should be slapped into shackles faster than you can say treason. Either way this is going to make alot of waves. Either SCOTUS will so oh well everything is fine, in which case alot of people will be under the impression that the US does not have a legitimate president for the next 4 years, or they call foul and the electors can't vote him in on the 15th, in which case half the country is going to be pointing figures at alot of different people. "Its a conspiracy, its racism" maybe even a few "Its OBAMAS fault".

I will say it would probably be a whole lot easier to sweep the whole thing under the rug and forget about it. That would be nice, calm, least amount of people disappointed. of course that would be the absolutely, positively 100% no black and white wrong thing to do. But hey, when was the last time politicians did the right thing?

If Obama was deemed ineligible to be President, the electors could simply vote in Biden on the 15th. They could also vote in mccain, or mickey mouse. See, we don't pick the president, we pick electors who pick the president. So Legally the electors can vote in whoever they want. Not states have laws as to who there electors can vote for (which is why alot of states require all there electors to vote for the same person) but I don't think any state actually has a law saying that the electors MUST vote for the person that the had on the ballot. Or like you said, Bush could just sign an executive order to extend his stay in office another couple months and have another election. Thats what the president is there for, to set historic presidents when the country is in trouble.

I'll tell you one thing, either way alot of people will be screaming for election reform alot louder than they where after the 04 election.
I'll be one of them.

·
Registered
512 Posts
ny32182 .Yea ,he should be removed ,and imprisoned ,and he isn't a President he is a BS artist Con Man..
Also he didn't win shit ! he stole it with thugs ,fraud ,Money ,Racist Tactics ,and this thread is fine because some Americans want this said.
You we are not cowering into a corner like most of our Countrymen because he might hurt us.
Wake up ! he already is hurting you , and this Economy is fucked because Investors are not going to invest in Obamas vision of America.
Foreign investors are coming right out now saying they are not going to invest in a Country that instead of Welfarereducing ,it is going up.
Smart investors are saying that Obama Turned our Election process into that of a Banana Republic ,and we let him do it.
20% of lazy ,illiterate ,over weight Bums are dictating over the other 60% who own guns and pay Taxes.
If America doesn't have anymore will or resolve, other than to watch and let this happen, and Wanting someone else to stop it ,then why should anyone else put any faith in our Future ?
Do we have any provision for this ? Hell yes ,its called American common sense and the right to not be threatened into a crowd of sniveling cry baby's by a group of Chicago Hoodlums ,and a bunch of Pussy whipped liberal has beens from California running our Congress and Government.
And if the rest of America isn't going to do something then get out of the way so we can.
A lot of People are filing Court Cases to have this joke removed , and the very News yesterday coming from SCOTUS saying they are going to take this matter seriously is why the Stock Market at least today broke even.
One Justice even went so far to say ( Anyone who believes they can threaten ,or bribe this Court just made the mistake that may show them that at least one of the three branches of this Government is still on watch) .

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and yet nothing on the news, nothing in any of my local papers, not a word.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Thats because liberals run these things because we let them.
Conservatives always try to get along and fit in with them .
Screw them ,they sure don't return the favor.
Grab them ,Smash their nose ,Break some bones and guess what ?
They sure understand that.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
:mad: :mad: :mad: Last word I get is that the Obama camp is ignoring the issue. They claim it is "political" in nature.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:mad: :mad: :mad: Last word I get is that the Obama camp is ignoring the issue. They claim it is "political" in nature.
Of course they are ignoring it. If justice is actually served and they force him to prove he is eligible or step down they want it to be as BIG a shock as possible so they can blame it on racism or party politics and just another 'scheme' to keep the Dems out of office.

I was talking to some one today (an Obama supporter) about it and after completely admitting that they hadn't looked it anything up at all they just kept coming back with "no, your wrong" whenever i said anything that even hinted at there being any controversy at all.

Really at this point the whole thing just really pisses me off. Obama refuses to even acknowledge that anyone is even questioning the issue, the media refuses to even report on it, let alone investigate it, and so Obama supporters and moderates alike shrug and simply assume the concerns are completely unfounded because otherwise "you would hear more about it."

·
Registered
447 Posts
And doesn't that just add fuel to the fire?

When I first heard of this issue I thought it was a tin foil hat type of deal, but the more I read about it and the more Obama ignores it all over the place (there are more cases than just this one) I start to wonder if there is fire behind all this smoke.

·
Registered
512 Posts
The BBC in covering all of this usually sux, but they are repeating what others are saying , and even they are saying that if Americans have apathy now and don't want to hear all of the gloom and doom.
They better pull their heads out of the sand because they haven't seen anything yet.
This is not going away because you cant bear the thought ,if your head is in the sand you butt is still visible.
The ones who are not cowing under, are watching this and cant believe the cowards and cry baby's their fellow Americans turned out to be.
There was a term used in Vietnam ,you have heard of cannon fodder ,they called this one , sight fodder , its freaking out and running around non combatants screwing up the Solders ability to kill the Enemy.
This was responsible for a lot of civilian deaths in which we got the blame for.
To kill the Enemy you dropped the Civilians in the way.
We will be hearing about this tactic in the coming days in the Police engaging the terrorist in India.
In their defense the police said they did kill some Civilians ,but they also killed a terrorist that could have killed 20 more people if they hadn't done what they needed to do.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They aren't barring their heads. They are hoping they can skate by until he is sworn in, and then all the lawsuits will be mute because you can't sew the president. Then the only way to get him out will be to impeach him, something that wont happen with the Dem's in congress, who are already ignoring the issue. SCOTUS is the only hope for justice here. But so fare things are looking good. Despite countless attempts to block the cases it seems the Sup Court is going to take a serious look at this, and may even call it into court. Only 4 justices need to agree that it should be heard.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Get ready for some nut to start shooting up a mall or a School again.
The guy at the Mall in Salt lake ended up at the County Morgue ,and the Lab started blood work as standard procedure right after Death.
Thats as far as they got , the body was moved ,and no one knew the blood had been sent to the Lab across town.
Besides the other Meds there was one they couldn't identify ,before the clamp down the Coroners office attempted to track this guy to see what Doctor gave him this so it could be identified.
They hit a dead end, except the fact this guy was a bum ,and in no way had the money to buy these weapons.
The Police couldn't find the guns as stolen ,an Officer on the sight was smart enough to copy the Ser. numbers before the Feds got there.

This guy was a no body ,the Feds searched his place and took about everything he had.
The drug finally surfaced as a drug used in the 60s as an experimental treatment for Mental patients because it made them susceptible to suggestion and could modify their behavior.
The failure of the drug was that it intensified the illness by only directing it in a different direction.
Get set to see this again.
The Media is now reporting even the smallest shooting incidents.

A shooting like this would just make Obama stand up behind his fake podium and make a statement that the 2nd Amendment needs to be removed and all firearms in private possession are to be banned and confiscated.
This will be met with an arousing applause ,and Pelosi and Bush will jump right on it.
SCOTUS , was today to receive Obamas Birth Certificate ,so far not a word on this.
The SC is by its existence to enforce this ,but if nothing happens it will show us that we no longer have any form of the Government we once had.
Most Americans will not even notice this at all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts