XCR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this should be fun:

How many people are about to become felons overnight, by possessing a stabilizing brace?

·
Registered
600 Posts
We all knew it was coming...The pistol brace thing was bound to happen. The "ghost gun" thing is lipstick on a pig. SCOTUS needs to address the legality of executive orders.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wait, but democrats told me my 2nd amendment rights were protected under Uncle Joe!

/s

As for becoming a felon, if using a brace is illegal, might as well just slap a stock on your pistols rifles. It's the same punishment as using as brace so why not?

·
Registered
22,085 Posts

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"No amendment to the Constitution is absolute". --Joe Biden

Amendment 13:

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

I can't wait to see where this is going.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pistol braced firearms must be registered under the NFA. Good luck with that one. I have two AR pistol I planned on SBRing anyway. Stock > brace.

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since you're only going to have 60 days before they are reclassified as NFA, I don't see any way you could register them. What are the NFA approvals at right now? 18 months?

·
Registered
22,085 Posts
The estimate google found me from the 'Congressional Research Service' (no idea who or what they are) was 10-40 million.
Holy shit! That's way worse for the administration. The estimates I saw were from leftist sources on the low end....pro-gun on the higher end.

I wonder if anyone has any real idea. All I know is $200 per tax stamp is a helluva incentive for tax revenue for the feds.....

·
Registered
22,085 Posts
Since you're only going to have 60 days before they are reclassified as NFA, I don't see any way you could register them. What are the NFA approvals at right now? 18 months?
Form 1s are about a year from what I've heard....but probably a lot longer since Biden won the election. The one year wait was prior to that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts