XCR Forum banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
21,981 Posts
Sixteen years since inception... the -L is finally getting some positive traction? albeit limited. And MAC seems to have gotten good experiences with their Uni-mags.

He's a little late to the party, lol. :)

·
Registered
21,981 Posts
Which in itself is a bit strange. He sampled XCRs before and was even one of us for a short while.
Right, but IIRC, he had an early version with QC issues that we could have fixed, but like most gun guys (and I agree with them)....it should work out of the box. If it doesn't, it's generally considered a piece of shit. To me though, the potential of the platform in terms of modularity, robustness, etc. made it worth tinkering with. I'm frankly surprised he gave it a second shot at all.

Reactions: fmunk

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Right, but IIRC, he had an early version with QC issues that we could have fixed, but like most gun guys (and I agree with them)....it should work out of the box. If it doesn't, it's generally considered a piece of shit. To me though, the potential of the platform in terms of modularity, robustness, etc. made it worth tinkering with. I'm frankly surprised he gave it a second shot at all.
There may be a bit of bandwagoning going on. I noticed the -L has been getting positive attention from other gun-tubers lately (IV8888, Mrgunsngear, InRangeTV, etc.).

101 - 104 of 104 Posts