Been on the phone with Alex Robinson today....looks like 1st run of barrels(6.8 SPC) will be ready to go to the Chromers on Friday this week,223 heavy barrels also.....7.62 x 39 magazine prototype still has not shown up at RobArms to be tested/finalized for production..............catalog in the works ....field repair kit,spring replacement kit,major repair kit is closer to reality also.....Git R DUN !!!! Gramps
Thanks for your support. Here's a roadmap of what we have coming.
1) 6.8 Rifles and Kits will begin shipping the week of Nov 12.
2) 6.5 are testing well and we're putting them into production immediately in an 18.6" length, 1/9 twist, chrome-lined. Initial shipments could be as early as the end of December.
3) We're waiting on C-Products for the 7.62x39mm mag which is supposed to be done next month for the 7.62x39mm.
4) We also are shooting a .300-221 today. It uses your standard AR-15 mags and the 5.56 bolt. These barrels could be available shortly if the demand is sufficient.
5) We redesigned the fire control (trigger group) components but have not built a set or tested them yet. It's a while off but all data suggests that it would be a much better system for target shooting - a much lighter pull and a short reset. We'll build a few and get some tested by you experts before beginning production.
6) XCR-PDW We should be able to offer a shortened version with a shortened upper and 10" barrels at some point soon.
7) The Ultimate stock. We're still working but making progress on a folding adjustable stock.
Most of the items 1-7 are done or nearly done, so we're starting the XCR-M .308. Which will be our focus for a while.
seriousl tho, is there any reason why a pistol version couldnt be made. If one were to register a lower as a pistol then let the end user decide which barrel length they wanted. as long as teh gas system wasnt mucked with it would be fairly simple provided the factory cooperated
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.