1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I watched that movie for the first time when I was about 4. I peed my pants. Fast forward to age 13. Watched movie, had nightmares for a week. Watched move again, age 19. Bit my tongue mid scream.

I hate dinosaurs. :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I watched that movie for the first time when I was about 4. I peed my pants. Fast forward to age 13. Watched movie, had nightmares for a week. Watched move again, age 19. Bit my tongue mid scream.

By the number of times you've watched a movie you did not enjoy it would seem like you have some sort of masochistic tendency there. ;)

·
Registered
573 Posts

Sounds like someone is a glutton for punishment. ;D

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I keep watching it to see if it's any less scary... no such luck. :'(
Have you tried watching it with your new XD holstered at your side? >:D

WARNING: Do Not Shoot the TV!

·
Registered
923 Posts
I keep watching it to see if it's any less scary... no such luck. :'(
Have you tried watching it with your new XD holstered at your side? >:D

WARNING: Do Not Shoot the TV!
Make sure there is no bullets in the weapon or even near by, I have a friend that was doing the same thing with his AK-47 but did not check the chamber and shot a 4,000 dollar TV :eek:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lex, that is a flat out awesome drawing! I stopped eating spaghetti when I was six, because my A**hole uncle took me to see Alien. I only started eating it again a year or so ago to keep from getting divorced. Still don't trust those marinara soaked worms though. Sneaky damned worms.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not when it is boring its way to the outside through your chest and then getting up to God knows what. Bomb diggity dang ol stupid dang skettie worms.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here is one of my favorites. Character's name is Bug Eyed Earl and it fits!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Lex that is the first time i ever have seen that subject on any forum , good one though.
The History channel did a show on them ,and it said they were very intelligent .
They showed that in the sise of their craniums they would have been more intelligent than a Dog.
And that they hunted in packs ,and would kill at times not for food ,but to protect their territory.
Every thing Jurassic Park showed them as doing was very possible if not more ,and if they hadn't became extinct, they were the only reptile ever known that had the right DNA structure to evolve into a higher creature .
No telling where they would be today.
And the movie was right when it talked about their nasal passages being able to resonate in conjunction with a tongue.
Only one other creature ever had that , and one finger was off set and could articulate ,allowing it to act like a Thumb.
Once again ,only one other creature ,you got it Man.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Other than the SPAS-12 and M16's what guns were used in Jurrasic Park?

I'd want me an M203 with LOTS of HE rounds...

Damn you all for reviving childhood fears! Damn you all! :mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts