XCR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After about a month of talking about ordering one I finally did it today. I ordered a complete 6.8mm and a 6.5 Grendel kit. I can't wait to get them (but sadly will have to) :(. This community/forum is a large part of the reason behind my purchase. Reading your posts about the XCR's performance and seeing how RA has responded quickly to questions/issues is what sealed the deal for me. I ordered with confidence that my money was well spent.

:thanks: Terra / Alex !!!

Now while I wait, I'll be dreaming of optics and other goodies. Just not sure what color to go with for those goodies.

Visit the poll to help me decide.
http://xcrforum.com/index.php/topic,978.0.html

·
Registered
923 Posts
That wait is going to feel like forever, but it is going to be well worth the wait

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
You will love the 6.8...I love mine. I haven't ordered any other conversions for it yet as I will be gone for a while and cant shoot it.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah. I'm a little late to the 6.8 game but early I guess to the 6.5 Grendel game. I wanted to beef up the caliber. I have a .223 so I wanted to mix it up a bit. I'll eventually get a 7.62 but am waiting to see the results of the kits and the others coming to the market.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Well done. You will enjoy shooting the rifle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts