XCR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VB,

You are right I had totally forgotten about that... :duh: I know the 92F/M-9 even when the hammer is cocked you and drop it and it won't go off. Glocks are the same way. I will keep my eyes open for any more info. it was here in UT, so I check couple of my others sources here to find out more...

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just read this on yahoo. There are some people that you just want to take them out to the wood shed... :banghead:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_toilet_shot
Sorry, but I dont believe it. I cant name a firearm that doesnt have a drop safety feature that ensures the gun only fires if the trigger is pulled.

This guy pulled the trigger somehow or got something stuck in the trigger guard. Unless we are talking hipoint or lorcin. A little more details would be nice
Here is spome more info from SLC Tribune. The police will only identify the caliber but not the sidearm.. More too come as this story unfolds....

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_11451417

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plus I need to learn how to spell and use proper grammer... :duh: :banghead:

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
What you say is completely true.I still say though that even if he didn't have a holster at all he should have secured the piece before he sat down to take a "Clinton".God forbide I say Obama,I might be labeled a racist...lol
ONTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Mustn't insult our new King..... ;D

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thats right you don't want to drop your pistol while you are dropping an oboma.... ;D

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
My Christian upbringing will prevent me from sacrilege... In Rone when a Tyrant proclaimed he was "King" (Rex) the citizens would rise against him or he was just assisinated...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.