XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

with the election in, we are completely swamped. We are doing our best to answer all phone calls and return all missed calls, as well as manage all the orders and new dealers coming in. Please, bear with us. If you have a parts order in, please give me time to get it filled. They have me on phones, assembly, and everything in between. Please bear with us, we are keeping up the best we can.

Thanks guys!

Terra

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Busy is good. Just try to keep you head above water.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
When things settle can you let me know the estimated wait time for a 16" 5.56 barrel and complete bolt?

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Armalite posted something similar on (b)arfcom. Several weeks back a news show did a short story about the increase in gun store business. They attributed it to the election stuff.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
be interesting to see what kind of increase in gun/ammo sales have occurred since the election.
Ammoman.com and a slew of other suppliers report ALL TIME SALES RECORDS

People are going crazy buying magazines, ammo, etc... or so it is being reported. ???

Me? I bought all the magazines I could ever carry MONTHS ago... and have 8000+ rounds of various calibers on hand.

I picked up a couple .22LR pistols (SIG Mosquito and a couple Walther P22's) as well as a Ciener kit for my AR. The point? Well, if I can't afford the regular stuff, at least I can get my fix on the cheap(er) stuff...

Speaking of, I think I'll stop by Wal-Mart and stock up on the .22LR unless that shit is sold out too...

I have a 30 gallon drum full of assorted spent brass - and another 30 gallon 1/2 full...

I just need to start reloading and hope Odummaism doesn't drive the cost of powder, primers and bullets through the roof.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Probably a lot of dealers buying stuff up for a marked up resale later down the road. The '94 ban sucked balls, pre-ban was pretty limited to a handful of rifle types. But everything produced before, during and after tallies up to a rather large number of rifles. Someone posted that the ATF reported over 150K in AR type rifles sold in '06? Wow. IF (I'm not an alarmist, I said "if") another play is made for an "AW Ban" it's effect would be so watered down without a full-on, turn 'em all in, ban it wouldn't make any sense to anyone.

Maybe that could be the argument, just like illegal immigrants. There's too many to ban, just issue a waiver! ;)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Guys,

with the election in, we are completely swamped. We are doing our best to answer all phone calls and return all missed calls, as well as manage all the orders and new dealers coming in. Please, bear with us. If you have a parts order in, please give me time to get it filled. They have me on phones, assembly, and everything in between. Please bear with us, we are keeping up the best we can.

Thanks guys!

Terra
Good problems to have. I am self employed with my own sales business (new construction products) and it is slow. Do you need any temporary help for a couple of weeks? Since I am self employed no need to pay fees, taxes, health insurance. 1099 the pay and be done with it. I have lots of experience in shipping and receiving (I was an operations manager) as well as inside sales. I have lots of friends & family in the SLC area so no problem with housing there. Maybe just enough to help a good company get caught up!
CMD :2rifle:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Guys,

Thanks guys!

Terra
Good problems to have. I am self employed with my own sales business (new construction products) and it is slow. Do you need any temporary help for a couple of weeks? Since I am self employed no need to pay fees, taxes, health insurance. 1099 the pay and be done with it. I have lots of experience in shipping and receiving (I was an operations manager) as well as inside sales. I have lots of friends & family in the SLC area so no problem with housing there. Maybe just enough to help a good company get caught up!
CMD :2rifle:

We actually just hired a part time guy to help us, but thank you for the offer ;D

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We ran out of buttons for the folding stocks. Once we get them in we are going to be able to get caught up again on shipping. The order date was Oct. 27. Are you sure she said the first week of November? ???

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gotcha. Once we get buttons in again, we'll be getting all the late shipments out. Sorry about that. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts