XCR Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
The Cove out at Gore, VA is probably one of the most congenial places we could meet.

You can swim/fish/camp/shoot - or just shoot/shoot/shoot... ;D

Next time I'm up, I'll take some pics so you can see what it is like.

Yuo can also check out their web site... but there are no pics of the range, which is little more than a clearing on top of the mountain - but the kind of place where you can shoot anything without disturbing the neighbors.

[glow=red,2,300]http://www.covecampground.com/[/glow]

·
Registered
327 Posts
So thinking maybe plan and put on a XCR Jamboree, all XCR owners and there guns meet in one location in the U.S. for a weekend of shooting, Telling lies, hanging out and making new friends. Now wouldn't that just freak out the liberal government. Any takers???

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Looks pretty sweet! Hey Red how far is that from you and Aussie?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
It's kinda central for us.

For me it's about 30 miles. I think for Roy it's about 35.

Probably 45-50 miles for va_plinker

Here is the address:

980 Cove Rd
Gore, VA 22637-2748

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
It's probably about an hour and 20 minutes or so for me.I'm roughly an hour from Winchester.I'm not sure how far Tacweapon is from there,he's in Harrisonburg,but he's a touch closer I think.I wouldn't mind spending a night a one of the cabins there.That is if I get my wife to drag herself from her damn job long enough.

·
Registered
142 Posts
My view on weapon lights has always been this:

With a light, you can only see what you point it at, you can be seen from everywhere else.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I really like the design on this light... but not sure I want to cough up $400 for a laser light. Any others out there that aren't the standard TLR2 design, but a little less expensive?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts