XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready to purchase a .308 rifle just like me XCR-L. POF is way outta line on Gunbroker.com; DPMS, I think a whole count of 5 people own and actually shoot their .308 line; DSA, don't know anything about their .308 rifles...

The only solid and sane choice is order from someone who can make a rifle that I can't break! :D

So... really... can I order one or not? I have a CC # I'd love to give you so I could order the M.

Please oblige.

Mettle (Eric)

P.S. There is a XCR-L owner discount and priority purchase deal right?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Patience mettle, Patience.
DSA is good kit for sure but knowing Alex Robinsons penchant for perfection the XCR-M will be more than worth the wait.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Do you guys over there have a clue as to what it may cost once they are put into production???

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It has been stated a 'few hundred more' than the XCR-L. If it was $2k, who cares. It will be like sliding your butt into the seat of a Lamborghini and grabbing the gear shift n' punching the throttle...

·
Registered
568 Posts
It has been stated a 'few hundred more' than the XCR-L. If it was k, who cares. It will be like sliding your butt into the seat of a Lamborghini and grabbing the gear shift n' punching the throttle...
A nearly maintenance free, boringly reliable, non twitchy Lamborghini >:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts