XCR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My safe is full. :ninja:

I've never been in this situation before. I don't know what to do.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I bought another safe.

Fair warning..... once you have so many, and figure out that you don't run rounds through many over the course of a year (or two) - you may end up doing what I did!

I sold many, and used that money to turn quantity into quality.

The down side is, once you get used to not buying 'off the rack', you get spoiled >:D

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Terra, Are you trying to get unregistered weapons for your Safari into your neighbors garden? Please don't shoot their cats. ;D

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have the full-size PX4 9mm, but I have been lusting after the subcompact. Good choice Terra. 8)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Terra, Why carry a Berreta 9, when you can carry a.40 Glock Sub-compact? :2cents:

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Don't worry Terra, most special forces use the 9mm. A small bullet in the right place is better than a big bullet in the wrong one. I really like the Beretta too and will get one when it's out. Probably in 9mm too.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Already got a Sig 226 Blackweater in 9mm.

·
Registered
491 Posts
So do I! And a P226ST in .40 along with a P220ST. All sweet shooters. The nice thing is all three fit the same holsters and manual of arms.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I only own 1 sig, a 228 in 9mm. Nice shooting gun and was my EDC until my new 1911 came along.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts