XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see at the top of the XCR builder page it always says "Other colors available". Is there a listing of colors someplace? I am guessing they are outsourcing the ceracoating of the additional colors. Anyone know who they are using if so?

·
Registered
22,393 Posts
I know "tungsten" is one of the other colors...no idea what all is available. You'd probably need to call or email to find out.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here is what RA says is Cerakote Tungsten. I know it's a fancy gray (and I have a hard time telling the difference between it and Sniper Grey) but it looks pretty badass to me.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I've ordered a custom two tone(upper and lower we're different colors) xcr. Customer asked about specific Cerakote. RA replied with some suggestions. I thought it looked terrible but the customer got what he wanted.

·
Registered
78 Posts
They used to do a really good looking 2 tone tiger stripe, I e seen it in black and green a couple times and in tungsten and a silvery blue color once (had kinda a rhodie-ish look to it) also seen one on one of Robinsons posts of a nerf gun looking one that was a gray and like orange...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was told any cerakote H series color (See cerakote website) for $100 extra. There are dozens. I’m loving tungsten and SIG gray but may stick with OD after all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts