XCR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have sent several emails and numerous phone calls and have been so far unlucky in getting anyone to respond from Robinson. I am a dealer FFL/class 3 and have a customer who wants an XCR. I know you guys are busy, but I filled out the dealer application on the web site quite some time ago and have not heard back. What can I do to become a robinson dealer or at the very least order a XCR?!? Thanks

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
I am sure Terra will be along in the A.M. and will direct you to Allison who is in charge of sales.They are great gals and will take exceptional care of you.If nothing else give her a pm and I'm sure she will contact you.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Hello there,
First of all this "Forum" is not an official Robinson Arms contact point. On the Robinson Arms real website, ALL of the phone numbers and email addresses you need are there.....problems, get back to me and I will give you a hand.
Sinker
C

I have sent several emails and numerous phone calls and have been so far unlucky in getting anyone to respond from Robinson. I am a dealer FFL/class 3 and have a customer who wants an XCR. I know you guys are busy, but I filled out the dealer application on the web site quite some time ago and have not heard back. What can I do to become a robinson dealer or at the very least order a XCR?!? Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts