XCR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the XCR ship in a cardboard box or does it come with a case? I know that some of the more expensive rifles will come with a case. This definitely is considered a more expensive offering as we all know.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Does the XCR ship in a cardboard box or does it come with a case? I know that some of the more expensive rifles will come with a case. This definitely is considered a more expensive offering as we all know.
Comes in a cheapo plastic case. If you're like me, you figure the price of a pelican (and accessories) into the price of the gun.

Reactions: Sean K.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
The last several Ls I've gotten have come in a soft rifle case. Savior brand, 35" Patriot model.

It's a couple steps up from the old style plastic case. Not sure if that goes for the Ms.

·
Registered
795 Posts
The last several Ls I've gotten have come in a soft rifle case. Savior brand, 35" Patriot model.

It's a couple steps up from the old style plastic case. Not sure if that goes for the Ms.
I got one of the Savior bags for my CZ scorpion actually love that bag is awesome, holds the Scorpions accessories like it was made for it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts