XCR Forum banner

What Firearms/gear/ammo/gun stuff did you buy to celebrate the election results?

4K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  EricCartmann 
#1 ·
Did anyone go shopping in answer to Obama winning the White House?

On Saturday I picked up 200 rounds of 155gr .40 Winchester Ranger, 200 rounds of 124gr +P 9mm Federal HST, NIB Glock 19 with night sights, and NIB Glock 22 with night sights.

And I'm not done yet :p

Anyone else go on a shopping spree?

#2 ·
I'm in for 3 doublestar lowers in a group buy and looking to get maybe 2 megas and 2 noveskes, probably grab 2 or 3 10/22 receivers too, I've had a LCP on order for awhile so that doesn't really count, I'm in for 28 30r and 6 20r pmags in a group buy, and I was gonna spend about 600 on ammo but blew most of that on an impulse buy of some of jack a sol's C&R rifles :'(

My to get list got massively shuffled around after the Ofuckface win. There's so much uncertainty I'm not even sure what all I should be getting :-\

#3 ·
ha! I started a similiar thread in the nevadashooters forum ;D

I celebrated by:
1) buying a lap dance in the private room for myself
2) buying a Polytech M14S (on it's way)
3) buying a Lancaster Russian Red AK (on it's way)
4) buying an Enterprise Arms FAL (on it's way).

#4 ·
I just bought an AAC M4-2000 to get the paperwork started, 5 S&W M&P AR-15 lower receivers, a deposit on a M1A Scout which I might switch to another Sig P-228 in 9mm. Payday I'm getting 5 upper receivers and start "rolling my own". It's to benefit the "children", more specifically, my children. I don't want them or my Grandkids to say, "Gee, I wish Grand Dad would have bought one of those old school AR-15's before our glorious leader and his children seized absolute power in 2012, and pass the Soylent Green! Mmmm, doesn't Grand Dad Cruzzer have 'good taste'? "

>:D Bwaa Haa Haa Haa!!!

#7 ·
I just bought $500 worth of powder.

Now I need a few thousand bullets.

tk

#10 ·
I stocked up in the months prior to this obumma-nightmare...

4000 rounds .223/5.56
2000 rounds .45 ACP
1500 rounds .40SW
1000 rounds .357SIG
3000 rounds .22LR (hey - I gotta have some fun!)

30 PMAGS
20 USGI Mags

10+ mags for every pistol I own (hi-cap of course)

Upgrades to tritium/trijicon sights where ever possible

AAC M4-2000, AAC Ranger and AAC Pilot

SBR LMT (10.5")

.22LR Ceiner conversion kit for my AR's (gotta have something to shoot all that .22LR ammo with) ;D

Oh - and I picked up what amounts to a 55 gallon drum of once fired brass in various calibers...

I'm broke now, but confident that I can weather the pending storms without fear of having to buy ammo at $1+ per round.

I'm presently saving up for my Dillon XL650!

#12 ·
I picked up/or will be picking up
- Swiss Arms 551
- Sabre Defense 9mm AR-15 (on its way)
- 2 more Norinco M14's (on their way)
- Probably a Sabre Defense AR-15 with 11.5 inch or 14.5 inch barrel
- Hopefully a XCR-M (on order, if the US State department doesn't screw me)
- Swiss arms SAPR 7.62x51 (on order, whenever they finally get here)
- Norinco JS 9mm bullpup SMG (on order, whenever they get here)
- Micro Tavor with 9mm conversion kit (on order, when they get here)
- Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm (debating if I should get one if the Norinco JS 9mm and Micro Tavor take too long)
- HK UMP in 45acp or 9mm (if I can find one for 3-5k)
- Looking for a good 12 Gauge Pump gun (Don't even have a shotgun yet :-[ )
- Need to pick up about 7k of 5.56 currently have 3k
- Need to pick up about 2k of 9mm currently have 1k
- Need to pick up 2k of 7.62x51 Currently have 1.4k
- Need to pick up about 2k of 7.62x39 Currently have 2k
- Need to pick up about 1k of 40S&W Currently have 400 rounds
- Need to pick up 2k of 45acp Currently have none
- Need to pick up 1k of 12 gauge Currently have none
- Need at least 10 mags for each rifle and pistol. I currently have plenty for my XCR and Tavor.

I have many thousands to spend in the next few months. Thank god my bonus is coming to me Dec 15. Should have about 16.5 grand after taxes to buy this stuff with.

#15 ·
I picked up/or will be picking up
- Swiss Arms 551
- Sabre Defense 9mm AR-15 (on its way)
- 2 more Norinco M14's (on their way)
- Probably a Sabre Defense AR-15 with 11.5 inch or 14.5 inch barrel
- Hopefully a XCR-M (on order, if the US State department doesn't screw me)
- Swiss arms SAPR 7.62x51 (on order, whenever they finally get here)
- Norinco JS 9mm bullpup SMG (on order, whenever they get here)
- Micro Tavor with 9mm conversion kit (on order, when they get here)
- Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm (debating if I should get one if the Norinco JS 9mm and Micro Tavor take too long)
- HK UMP in 45acp or 9mm (if I can find one for 3-5k)
- Looking for a good 12 Gauge Pump gun (Don't even have a shotgun yet :-[ )
- Need to pick up about 7k of 5.56 currently have 3k
- Need to pick up about 2k of 9mm currently have 1k
- Need to pick up 2k of 7.62x51 Currently have 1.4k
- Need to pick up about 2k of 7.62x39 Currently have 2k
- Need to pick up about 1k of 40S&W Currently have 400 rounds
- Need to pick up 2k of 45acp Currently have none
- Need to pick up 1k of 12 gauge Currently have none
- Need at least 10 mags for each rifle and pistol. I currently have plenty for my XCR and Tavor.

I have many thousands to spend in the next few months. Thank god my bonus is coming to me Dec 15. [glow=red,2,300]Should have about 16.5 grand after taxes to buy this stuff with.[/glow]
Apparently some of us are in the wrong profession! ;D

#13 ·
Not much really, I placed an order for some p mags that were 15% off at go time gear, other than that nothing. I am not too worried, well, actually I am but there is nothing I can do about it while over here.

#17 ·
I have a pretty extensive list of everything I intend to purchase. It includes a few guns, some lowers, uppers and magazines. The rest is reloading equipment. I think it is close to $17K right now. of course, I wont be able to get 10K worth of every round overnight but it is a goal to work towards.

#19 ·
I haven't yet.... I just paid off the last hospital bill from cancer treatments in September and I took a much needed trip away from home in October and got plenty of rest.... there's a gun show at the Dulles Expo Center on November 21-23 and I am stocking up on all the ammo and mags I can afford.

Obama and his "national civilian security force".... Hitler and Stalin did the same things. We already have the beginnings of it... it's called FEMA. You think FEMA's here to help in a disaster??? Think again. FEMA's been building camps for holding people since the Reagan years.

#20 ·
Re: What Firearms/gear/ammo/gun stuff did you buy to celebrate the election resu

I started a while ago:
POF 308 w/18 mags (Ordered October 2007 received July 2008)
2 POF multi cal lowers both NFA registered
3 DPMs lowers
2 lefty SBR uppers with Adams Arms piston kits
1 lefty 6.8 piston upper (being built right now)
1 Lage slow fire full auto upper w/30 steel m-11 mags (ordered in April 2007 received July 2008)

Couple of M&P 9mm's and 18 mags
30 or so Pmags and 20 of various others 10 C Products inbound
18 7.62x39 mags
16 6.8 mags
6000 rounds of 7.62x39
3500 rnds .308
5000 rnds 9mm
2000 rnds .45
10000 rnds 5.56 and 2000 more on the way
Plate carrier with Lvl 3 ceramic plates front and back and Lvl 4 side plates

What I'd like to get:

8 M&P mags
10 6.8 mags
2000 rnds 6.8
BM ACR ... if.....

Shoulda bought:
Barrett .50 Cal
Full Auto AR

#21 ·
Just a few hi-cap mags and mag parts for pistols and a couple of AR lowers and barrels. I'll pick up a couple of pistols for the girls this month and a PX4 subcompact for myself.

Receivers, barrels and mags will be what is affected by any ban. The various other spares etc will still be available next year.

#22 ·
Re: What Firearms/gear/ammo/gun stuff did you buy to celebrate the election resu

I started stockpiling over a year ago in preparation of the inevitable, but as the results became more real, I picked up the BA50. Since the election, all I have done is preordered an FN SCAR-L (16s).

#23 ·
I have all the guns and magazines I can realistically use (would still buy more if I could), but found a good deal in ammo a few months ago and maxed out my CC on military 5.56 and 9mm. Got about 11k rounds now. Plus alot of regular .223 too.

Already got food, water, NVG's & body armor, etc. All for a natural disaster of course ;).

If we do get another stimulus check, I'll buy another suppressor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.