XCR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
I am also interested?

G

·
geez guys, only 1-2 weeks ago they told us that they haven even started making these things yet. It takes at least 2-3 weeks for them to get chromes, and God knows how long to get them turned.

dollars to donuts you are looking at a bare assed minimum of 6 weeks, and that's ONLY if they take thier main manufacturing focus off of the XCR-M.

from a pure business standpoint, they need to focus on the XCR-M if they want it done at all. every resource they have should be focussed either on supporting exisiting customers rifles, or the XCR-m so it can be a real rifle in sufficient quantities before the new ban gets pushed thru.

barrels can come later as much as it pains me to say that. :(

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Alex told me yesterday that he would order them on the next batch. We usually order every other month - so a month from now the order should be going in. If you want to be on a list, email me at terra.robarm @ gmail.com, and request a 1/7. Don't expect a reply - leave them marked at unread so it's easier to keep track of. ;)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Terra,

I just sent you an email. Thanks. If only we could start a list for the "M" version.

Jon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts