XCR Forum banner

What Length barrels do you want for your 7.62 x 39 rifle/barrel

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
OK guys and girls, just a reminder to cast your vote before midnight on Sunday as I will be closing the vote and giving the results to RobArm. So far it seems like not too many people are interested in voting. How are we going to convince Alex that this is what we want unless we can give him some good figures. I think only around 13 people have voted to date, so get those fingers moving and make you vote count. This might be a last opportunity to influence this weapon design at this level.

It's your choice. "Do it, do it now" ;D

seems to me that there are 2 schools of thought here.
1) 18.6 heavy, we want the velocity and accuracy, but nobody likes the extra weight of a heavy, so flute it!! plus fluting looks and cools better.
2) short and thin, light and fast is the key here. accuracy will be sufficient.

do it.
;)
jack

OK guys and girls, just a reminder to cast your vote before midnight on Sunday as I will be closing the vote and giving the results to RobArm. So far it seems like not too many people are interested in voting. How are we going to convince Alex that this is what we want unless we can give him some good figures.

This is still an infant forum in terms of the number of users registered. So I wouldn't get too excited about closing the poll just yet. People are finding this forum every day, signing up and posting. There is nothing gained from preventing future members from having a say in the barrel lengths.

Give 'em the current figures whilst noting they are preliminary and will be updated.

I really hope they make an 18.6" light barrel for this gun so it is non restricted in Canada or at least a heavy fluted 18.6" barrel.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.