XCR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just snagged a deal on a new Millet DMS-1, a friend had it never used or bought a mount for it but decided he did not want it and sold it to me for $120.00.

So now my question is what mount should I get for it that will allow me to use my BUIS I am ordering a set of MI BUIS from Aussie Arms as soon as he replys to my PM

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you able to use your BUIS with that mount ?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The nice part is is that I was bidding on one on Ebay that was going for 180 but I found out my friend was selling his before the bid ended

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
That's a good deal! Congrats.
Terra will have her Millet this week, and so will new member Super Rage! I believe he ordered a LaRue mount, so he might be able to post some pics of it on his XCR.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a Millet DMS on a Larue SPR mount (LT-104) on my XCR. I replaced the standard Midwest rear site with the Midwest low profile rear site (I think I got it from AIM). This allowed me to move the optic back to fix an eye relief problem at higher magnification.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yep...I'm jacked. Ordered the Millet along with the LaRue mount last night. The Millet looks like the best bang for the buck.

I did some research last night on the LaRue mount and can I get some feedback or confirmation on whether it stays zero'd after removing it. I was thinking of double duty on my Socom.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Yep...I'm jacked. Ordered the Millet along with the LaRue mount last night. The Millet looks like the best bang for the buck.

I did some research last night on the LaRue mount and can I get some feedback or confirmation on whether it stays zero'd after removing it. I was thinking of double duty on my Socom.
They do retain zero.

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts