XCR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm suppose to pick up my new XCR .556 this week. I haven't really dealt with the outfit I ordered it from and I was just wondering what exactly comes with the new rifle ? Is it the box and rifle?

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Add a magazine and manual to that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I had a dealer a while back that tried to rob me of the extra mags that came with the rifle. The idiot didn't realize I had ordered them extra and it was on the order form that he never bothered to look at. You wouldn't believe the lame excuses the POS came up with. I steer all the business away from him that I can and told him so. Thats why I ask, I feel better now that I got that out.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Damn dude,that's dirty.I'd report his ass to the better business bureau.How stupid can you be,nevermind stupidity knows no bounds.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm suppose to pick up my new XCR .556 this week. I haven't really dealt with the outfit I ordered it from and I was just wondering what exactly comes with the new rifle ? Is it the box and rifle?
And is .556 some new caliber that kicks the .50 BMG's a$$? Just kidding, we know what you meant ;)

·
Registered
327 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
And the most important thing that comes with an XCR: a feeling of awesomeness ;D
And the inner peace and self-satisfaction of knowing you own the coolest, bestest, and most sheer win weapon you can own that doesn't keep firing with the trigger held down. That honor goes to a transferable Browning 1918 BAR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts